PDA

View Full Version : ViX in your own language? Read how easy it has been made to help!

Pages : [1] 2

Rob van der Does
19-01-12, 22:13
Andy has made a considerable effort to make translations as easy as they possibly can be.
If you want to help other users, please give the following command via telnet:

opkg install enigma2-po enigma2-plugin-vix-core-po

This will install the so called po-files, that can be used for translation. They can be found at the following location:
enigma2.po in
/usr/share/enigma2/po
and xx.po (where 'xx' stand for the nation) in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/locale/
Look there for the files in the language you would like to translate and open them.

However: there's one thing you should never translate. The word 'STB_BOX' must be left as it is; when an image is build, it will be replaced by the name of the box the build is for.

When using POEDIT (download here (http://sourceforge.net/projects/poedit/files/poedit/1.4.6/)) making a translation for any language will be a very easy, but much appreciated job. Just help us out with an invaluable job, make a translation and send the resulting file to one of our moderators. Be assured of eternal life in the land of ViX!

The above files relate to the translation of systemfiles. However: you also have the option to translate (most of the) plugins. To do so go to the plugin browser and click on Green (download). Now you can browse through the list and see many files called xxxxx.po (where 'xxxx' stands for the name of the plugin. Select the one you would like to translate and click 'OK'.
Now you can find the file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions or in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins.
Opening and translating the file is the same as for the system files mentioned above.

:welcome:

Edit: In the file never change the original (English) text.

Edit: 20/97/2023
Please note, as from 6.4.006 vix plugin is part of the enigma repo so it is now only necessary to translate "enigma2-po".

opkg install enigma2-po

Rob van der Does
19-01-12, 22:13
Andy has made a considerable effort to make translations as easy as they possibly can be.
If you want to help other users, please give the following command via telnet:

opkg install enigma2-po enigma2-plugin-vix-core-po

This will install the so called po-files, that can be used for translation. They can be found at the following location:
enigma2.po in
/usr/share/enigma2/po
and xx.po (where 'xx' stand for the nation) in
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/locale/
Look there for the files in the language you would like to translate and open them.

However: there's one thing you should never translate. The word 'STB_BOX' must be left as it is; when an image is build, it will be replaced by the name of the box the build is for.

When using POEDIT (download here (http://sourceforge.net/projects/poedit/files/poedit/1.4.6/)) making a translation for any language will be a very easy, but much appreciated job. Just help us out with an invaluable job, make a translation and send the resulting file to one of our moderators. Be assured of eternal life in the land of ViX!

The above files relate to the translation of systemfiles. However: you also have the option to translate (most of the) plugins. To do so go to the plugin browser and click on Green (download). Now you can browse through the list and see many files called xxxxx.po (where 'xxxx' stands for the name of the plugin. Select the one you would like to translate and click 'OK'.
Now you can find the file in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions or in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins.
Opening and translating the file is the same as for the system files mentioned above.

:welcome:

Edit: In the file never change the original (English) text.

IMPORTANT:

Please use POEDIT version 1.4.6 (from the link above) and never update it: newer versions give us insurmountable problems

Rob van der Does
01-03-12, 12:16
Come on guys; so far I see many 'thanks', but no one has actually volunteered to do the job.
Does nobody care to read all the text in your own language?

Rob van der Does
01-03-12, 12:16
Come on guys; so far I see many 'thanks', but no one has actually volunteered to do the job.
Does nobody care to read all the text in your own language?

rimas
05-03-12, 08:52
Hi.

Here is e2 and ViX estonian translation.
E2 translation is made by Henkka, Raivo, eesatfan and me (rimas), ViX translation is my work.

rimas
05-03-12, 08:52
Hi.

E2 translation is made by Henkka, Raivo, eesatfan and me (rimas), ViX translation is my work.

Rob van der Does
05-03-12, 09:06
Thank you very much indeed!

Rob van der Does
05-03-12, 09:06
Thank you very much indeed!

andyblac
05-03-12, 13:45
yes, thank you very much.

andyblac
05-03-12, 13:45
yes, thank you very much.

Rob van der Does
05-03-12, 17:37
And as a bonus: eternal life in the land of ViX will be visible in the about-screen.

If possible: could you have a look at those files every time an update has been released? You will be surprised then how many new, and hence not translated, text is in there.
Just to ensure the eternity of your eternal life :eek:

Rob van der Does
05-03-12, 17:37
And as a bonus: eternal life in the land of ViX will be visible in the about-screen.

If possible: could you have a look at those files every time an update has been released? You will be surprised then how many new, and hence not translated, text is in there.
Just to ensure the eternity of your eternal life :eek:

Zartmy
06-03-12, 09:44
I am in the progress of translating it to Swedish, one question though:

No config files found, please setup Oscam first\n
in /etc/hypercam.cfg
To my knowledge that ought to be in /etc/oscam.conf ?

Zartmy
06-03-12, 09:44
I am in the progress of translating it to Swedish, one question though:

No config files found, please setup Oscam first\n
in /etc/hypercam.cfg
To my knowledge that ought to be in /etc/oscam.conf ?

rimas
06-03-12, 10:57
I'll try to do that. If there fresh po-file with new stuff, I could start right away. :p

rimas
06-03-12, 10:57
I'll try to do that. If there fresh po-file with new stuff, I could start right away. :p

Zartmy
06-03-12, 15:03
'Receiver software because updates are available.' ? Anyone care to tell me what this is about?

Zartmy
06-03-12, 15:03
'Receiver software because updates are available.' ? Anyone care to tell me what this is about?

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 07:45
Here you go!

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 07:45
Here you go!

Zartmy
07-03-12, 09:34
Here's the ViX-core translated to swedish 15509 done by me. Problary will have a look at enigma2 also but want to check if anyone else is doing it aswell.

Zartmy
07-03-12, 09:34
Here's the ViX-core translated to swedish 44358 done by me. Problary will have a look at enigma2 also but want to check if anyone else is doing it aswell.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 10:33
Thanks for that.
To obtain your eternal live in the land of ViX you need to add your (nick)name in the file. You must do that by opening 'catalogue' --> 'settings' in POEDIT, and fill in the desired info in 'Project-team'.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 10:33
Thanks for that.
To obtain your eternal live in the land of ViX you need to add your (nick)name in the file. You must do that by opening 'catalogue' --> 'settings' in POEDIT, and fill in the desired info in 'Project-team'.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 10:36
In the ViX-core file you still need to fill in your (nick)name, just as you have done in the Enigma-file.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 10:36
In the ViX-core file you still need to fill in your (nick)name, just as you have done in the Enigma-file.

Zartmy
07-03-12, 13:12
Thanks for that.

=D The info in the .po file is me...

Zartmy
07-03-12, 13:12
Thanks for that.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 13:18
I can't find it in the catalogue of the file you sent.

Rob van der Does
07-03-12, 13:18

Zartmy
09-03-12, 19:06

Its in the file, poedit sets Last-Translator:

Zartmy
09-03-12, 19:06

Rob van der Does
09-03-12, 20:51
Please use the Catalogue in POEDIT and fill in your details.

Rob van der Does
09-03-12, 20:51
Please use the Catalogue in POEDIT and fill in your details.

Trial
09-03-12, 21:04
Hi,
here are my last german versions. I am not sure if they work because my Po-Edit showed me 3 errors (duplicate entries) in the original file already.

Ralf

Trial
09-03-12, 21:04
Hi,
here are my last german versions. I am not sure if they work because my Po-Edit showed me 3 errors (duplicate entries) in the original file already.

Ralf

rimas
14-03-12, 11:15
Here is updated estonian translation.
I hope to test it in new ViX very soon. :p

rimas
14-03-12, 11:15

Rob van der Does
14-03-12, 11:34
Thanks again. Shouldn't take too long now (I hope).

BTW: You can test (most of) it, by using the .mo file you created.

Rob van der Does
14-03-12, 11:34
Thanks again. Shouldn't take too long now (I hope).

BTW: You can test (most of) it, by using the .mo file you created.

andyblac
14-03-12, 13:24

big thanks for this :thumbsup:

andyblac
14-03-12, 13:24

big thanks for this :thumbsup:

andyblac
16-03-12, 10:15
as th new ViX is coming soon, here are the po's from it so you can start to update them

andyblac
16-03-12, 10:15
as th new ViX is coming soon, here are the po's from it so you can start to update them

Trial
16-03-12, 23:21
Hi andy,
here my german update.

Ralf

Trial
16-03-12, 23:21
Hi andy,
here my german update.

Ralf

rimas
17-03-12, 12:31
Estonian update

rimas
17-03-12, 12:31
Estonian update

Trial
27-03-12, 12:19
Hi,
another German update based on 254.

I am not sure but I found two bugs which might be caused by the translations.

1. Log-Manager when I select "send" I got a question if I want to delete
2. When I am in OSD Position and want to adjust the vertical position I get the help that the OSD moves left/right.

I have to check this again tonight.

Ralf

Trial
27-03-12, 12:19
Hi,
another German update based on 254.

I am not sure but I found two bugs which might be caused by the translations.

1. Log-Manager when I select "send" I got a question if I want to delete
2. When I am in OSD Position and want to adjust the vertical position I get the help that the OSD moves left/right.

I have to check this again tonight.

Ralf

june8
03-04-12, 22:49
vix-core-tr

june8
03-04-12, 22:49
vix-core-tr

Rob van der Does
04-04-12, 08:23
vix-core-tr

Thanks very much!

Rob van der Does
04-04-12, 08:23
vix-core-tr

Thanks very much!

june8
04-04-12, 11:33
Thanks very much!

You're welcome.

I've also looked into enigma2-tr.po and noticed that it's partially translated. How to know whether someone else working on it or not?

june8
04-04-12, 11:33
Thanks very much!

You're welcome.

I've also looked into enigma2-tr.po and noticed that it's partially translated. How to know whether someone else working on it or not?

Rob van der Does
04-04-12, 12:56
If somebody is, he should reply here. So far we had no TR-support, so go ahead please :thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
04-04-12, 12:56
If somebody is, he should reply here. So far we had no TR-support, so go ahead please :thumbsup:

andyblac
04-04-12, 13:08
You're welcome.

please just go ahead and start, i think those where from pli

andyblac
04-04-12, 13:08
You're welcome.

please just go ahead and start, i think those where from pli

june8
04-04-12, 13:10
Ok, I'll try to do my best.

june8
04-04-12, 13:10
Ok, I'll try to do my best.

Trial
05-04-12, 20:28
Hi,
here an update for german based on 276.

Ralf

Trial
05-04-12, 20:28
Hi,
here an update for german based on 276.

Ralf

june8
07-04-12, 20:34
vix-core-tr
enigma2-tr

june8
07-04-12, 20:34
vix-core-tr
enigma2-tr

deleted
09-04-12, 13:00
Here's an updated Dutch translation

Vix core
enigma
autotimer

deleted
09-04-12, 13:00
Here's an updated Dutch translation

Vix core
enigma
autotimer

june8
09-04-12, 17:38
vix-core-tr (updated)
enigma2-tr (updated)

june8
09-04-12, 17:38
vix-core-tr (updated)
enigma2-tr (updated)

Trial
13-04-12, 16:26
Hi,
german update based on 282.

I recreated the po file out of my mo file because I am an idiot. After I edited the 282 po file for around 1.5 hours I wanted to test and made an update and copied the 283 po to my PC and therefore my edited po file was overwritten:-( I hope this po can be used. Andy is it a problem?

Ralf

Trial
13-04-12, 16:26
Hi,
german update based on 282.

I recreated the po file out of my mo file because I am an idiot. After I edited the 282 po file for around 1.5 hours I wanted to test and made an update and copied the 283 po to my PC and therefore my edited po file was overwritten:-( I hope this po can be used. Andy is it a problem?

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 09:51
Hi,
a little fine tuning but still with the po file out of my mo file.

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 09:51
Hi,
a little fine tuning but still with the po file out of my mo file.

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 10:29
Hi,
a further small fix but I cannot manage attachement in the post above.

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 10:29
Hi,
a further small fix but I cannot manage attachement in the post above.

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 16:14
Hi,
I have some question to entries I cannot understand. Perhaps somebody can tell be what they mean or where they were used:
"No of items switch (increase or reduced)"
"Use slim screen"
"Use the alternative screen"

Ralf

Trial
15-04-12, 16:14
Hi,
I have some question to entries I cannot understand. Perhaps somebody can tell be what they mean or where they were used:
"No of items switch (increase or reduced)"
"Use slim screen"
"Use the alternative screen"

Ralf

Rob van der Does
15-04-12, 16:39
"Use slim screen" in Movielist menu; "Use the alternative screen" in hints of movielist menu.

Rob van der Does
15-04-12, 16:39
"Use slim screen" in Movielist menu; "Use the alternative screen" in hints of movielist menu.

Delagroov
15-04-12, 18:15
Hi Rob,

Saw a typo

msgid "Add AutoTimer"
msgstr "Voeg autotmer toe"

Delagroov
15-04-12, 18:15
Hi Rob,

Saw a typo

msgid "Add AutoTimer"
msgstr "Voeg autotmer toe"

Trial
20-04-12, 17:58
Hi,
again some changes in german based on #289.

Ralf

Trial
20-04-12, 17:58
Hi,
again some changes in german based on #289.

Ralf

Trial
20-04-12, 20:06
Hi,
sorry 2nd version again. I cannot decide what looks/sounds better:-)

Ralf

Trial
20-04-12, 20:06
Hi,
sorry 2nd version again. I cannot decide what looks/sounds better:-)

Ralf

Trial
21-04-12, 09:52
Hi,
sorry next try. German is a terrible language:-(

Ralf

Trial
21-04-12, 09:52
Hi,
sorry next try. German is a terrible language:-(

Ralf

Trial
24-04-12, 21:02
Hi,
german update based on #292.

Ralf

Trial
24-04-12, 21:02
Hi,
german update based on #292.

Ralf

Trial
02-05-12, 19:03
Hi Rob+Andy,
I have a question about the plugins. I concentrated on enigma2 and vix-core because if there is a plugin update from an external source like the author these translations are gone.

Which plugins are worth translating because they are a fixed part of ViX and will not replaced by another version?

ciao

Trial
02-05-12, 19:03
Hi Rob+Andy,
I have a question about the plugins. I concentrated on enigma2 and vix-core because if there is a plugin update from an external source like the author these translations are gone.

Which plugins are worth translating because they are a fixed part of ViX and will not replaced by another version?

ciao

Rob van der Does
03-05-12, 06:37
I translated all the plugins that can be found in the po-folder into Dutch. They are all separate from E2 & ViX-core, so they need to be translated separately.

Rob van der Does
03-05-12, 06:37
I translated all the plugins that can be found in the po-folder into Dutch. They are all separate from E2 & ViX-core, so they need to be translated separately.

jerry00
20-05-12, 08:45
localization po files for Vix image and plugins

jerry00
20-05-12, 08:45

Rob van der Does
20-05-12, 12:24
Hi jerry,
thanks for the effort, but this seems to have gone wrong. Did you actually use the file from the box? I don't think so, as your file has 14572 lines, while ours has only 11108 lines. We are very sorry, but we cannot use your file: it would prevent the image from being build :eek:
It looks like you used a po-file from a different image.

Rob van der Does
20-05-12, 12:24
Hi jerry,
thanks for the effort, but this seems to have gone wrong. Did you actually use the file from the box? I don't think so, as your file has 14572 lines, while ours has only 11108 lines. We are very sorry, but we cannot use your file: it would prevent the image from being build :eek:
It looks like you used a po-file from a different image.

jerry00
20-05-12, 13:21
Localization is the image of the VIX, but the original files are far from all the strings that I consider to be localized. So is there a lot of extra strings, there are some strings that locate and plug-ins that are not part Vix image, or those for which I not get the original po files. In addition, there are some strings in multiple forms. Basically, my location is somewhat universal, because most of the image I'm trying different teams and each time I have to localize, because nowhere are translated in whole or foundations. If you use yours for just the files location will contain approximately 50% of the graphical interface. my location if you do not want or can not use, so I do not mind. Basically I'm doing it for myself and after each update you again move in Vu + Una necessary ingredients.
Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

jerry00
20-05-12, 13:21
Localization is the image of the VIX, but the original files are far from all the strings that I consider to be localized. So is there a lot of extra strings, there are some strings that locate and plug-ins that are not part Vix image, or those for which I not get the original po files. In addition, there are some strings in multiple forms. Basically, my location is somewhat universal, because most of the image I'm trying different teams and each time I have to localize, because nowhere are translated in whole or foundations. If you use yours for just the files location will contain approximately 50% of the graphical interface. my location if you do not want or can not use, so I do not mind. Basically I'm doing it for myself and after each update you again move in Vu + Una necessary ingredients.
Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

andyblac
20-05-12, 14:28
Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

please use this file, i have merged yours with mine.

andyblac
20-05-12, 14:28
Hi, jerry.

Sorry for my bad English

please use this file, i have merged yours with mine.

regarto
20-05-12, 15:07
Here is my translation po-file.

regarto
20-05-12, 15:07
Here is my translation po-file.

jerry00
20-05-12, 17:56
Sent screenshots, no localized cs strings

jerry00
20-05-12, 17:56

andyblac
20-05-12, 18:21

if you look at the po above i have attached there are load are translations to be fixed.

andyblac
20-05-12, 18:21

if you look at the po above i have attached there are load are translations to be fixed.

jerry00
21-05-12, 07:24

Tak bohužel. Mořím se s tím už 8 hodin a výsledek je ten, že oproti mé původní lokalizaci ta vaše na VU+Uno nefunguje.Problémy jsou většinou s řetězci, kde se nachází STB_BOX. Někde dojde ke správné identifikaci, ale většinou ne. Dále v té vaší chybí i nadále některé řetězce. Když aktivuji ty mé , které jsou zakázané #~ ,tak lokalizace naběhne.To samé platí i pro řetězce s STB_BOX ,kde nahrazením za VU+ Uno se lokalizace taktéž zobrazuje správně.
Zatím to ještě nemám zcela zprovozněné. Až to dodělám pošlu to na fórum.

So, unfortunately. Seas mean 8 hours and the result is that compared to my original localization of yours to the VU Uno does not work.The problems are mostly with the string, where is the STB_BOX. Somewhere there is a correct identification, but usually no further in your missing continue to be some of the string. When I activate my which are prohibited # ~, so be booted localization.The same is true for strings with STB_BOX, where replacing a VU Uno, localization also displays correctly.
So far, I haven't completely turnkey. When I'm done I'll send it to the Forum.

In the meantime I found a typo in en strings:
msgid ""
"Itmes in trashcan will be deleted if less then the set space is available."
msgstr ""
"Položky v koši budou smazány ,pokud je méně místa, než je nastavené." ######### Itmes=Items?

jerry00
21-05-12, 07:24

Tak bohužel. Mořím se s tím už 8 hodin a výsledek je ten, že oproti mé původní lokalizaci ta vaše na VU+Uno nefunguje.Problémy jsou většinou s řetězci, kde se nachází STB_BOX. Někde dojde ke správné identifikaci, ale většinou ne. Dále v té vaší chybí i nadále některé řetězce. Když aktivuji ty mé , které jsou zakázané #~ ,tak lokalizace naběhne.To samé platí i pro řetězce s STB_BOX ,kde nahrazením za VU+ Uno se lokalizace taktéž zobrazuje správně.
Zatím to ještě nemám zcela zprovozněné. Až to dodělám pošlu to na fórum.

So, unfortunately. Seas mean 8 hours and the result is that compared to my original localization of yours to the VU Uno does not work.The problems are mostly with the string, where is the STB_BOX. Somewhere there is a correct identification, but usually no further in your missing continue to be some of the string. When I activate my which are prohibited # ~, so be booted localization.The same is true for strings with STB_BOX, where replacing a VU Uno, localization also displays correctly.
So far, I haven't completely turnkey. When I'm done I'll send it to the Forum.

In the meantime I found a typo in en strings:
msgid ""
"Itmes in trashcan will be deleted if less then the set space is available."
msgstr ""
"Položky v koši budou smazány ,pokud je méně místa, než je nastavené." ######### Itmes=Items?

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 07:34
As in my first post: 'STB_BOX' should be left as it is. During the building of an image this will automatically be replaced by the real name of the box the build is made for.
And the English text in the file should never be changed at all. Did you use 'POEDIT' to facilitate your translations?

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 07:34
As in my first post: 'STB_BOX' should be left as it is. During the building of an image this will automatically be replaced by the real name of the box the build is made for.
And the English text in the file should never be changed at all. Did you use 'POEDIT' to facilitate your translations?

june8
21-05-12, 07:51
And the English text in the file should never be changed at all.

I suppose the English text being used as an index key, so they shouldn't be changed. But, if any of them has typo, what do you do to correct it? Do you leave it alone and create new correct one?

june8
21-05-12, 07:51
And the English text in the file should never be changed at all.

I suppose the English text being used as an index key, so they shouldn't be changed. But, if any of them has typo, what do you do to correct it? Do you leave it alone and create new correct one?

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 08:12
Never change it in the file: just post a remark here, and it will be picked up. Then (after some time) it will appear in the po-file, and will need a translation.

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 08:12
Never change it in the file: just post a remark here, and it will be picked up. Then (after some time) it will appear in the po-file, and will need a translation.

jerry00
21-05-12, 09:34

We talk about a situation where we recreate the file from "andyblac" .He locates by TextEdit in iMac, then from him in PoEdit create mo file to upload VU+Uno, a try Enigmu. Each team probably adapts the original enigma of Dreambox chain and may be slightly or completely different.

Eg.: Image Manager and BH Image Manager or Image manager etc. Similarly, you can even edit the original po file (when no other way) because they obviously are not in the en po file after some strings correctly:
Eg.: Na VU+Uno není funkční třeba řetězec "Set your Drembox settings." But when I change the "Set your VU+ Uno Settings." then displayed in the GUI correctly. Similarly, it keeps me in your image (Vix) :
#, python-format
msgid ""
"Your STB_BOX will be restarted after the installation of service\n"
"Ready to install \"%s\" ?"
msgstr ""
"Váš STB_BOX se po instalaci služby restartuje\n"
"Chcete nainstalovat \"%s\" ?" .....................................Non localizet in czech Gui...

#, python-format
msgid ""
"Your VU+ Uno will be restarted after the installation of service\n"
msgstr ""
"Váš VU+ Uno se po instalaci služby restartuje\n"
"Chcete nainstalovat \"%s\" ?" ....................................is localized in czech GUI.

It's not a mistake translator, but there must be some error in the scripts, or somewhere similar. I'm not programmer or linux not control. I just wanted to help at least one image to follow the Czech localization.

jerry00
21-05-12, 09:34

We talk about a situation where we recreate the file from "andyblac" .He locates by TextEdit in iMac, then from him in PoEdit create mo file to upload VU+Uno, a try Enigmu. Each team probably adapts the original enigma of Dreambox chain and may be slightly or completely different.

Eg.: Image Manager and BH Image Manager or Image manager etc. Similarly, you can even edit the original po file (when no other way) because they obviously are not in the en po file after some strings correctly:
Eg.: Na VU+Uno není funkční třeba řetězec "Set your Drembox settings." But when I change the "Set your VU+ Uno Settings." then displayed in the GUI correctly. Similarly, it keeps me in your image (Vix) :
#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Chcete nainstalovat \"%s\" ?" .....................................Non localizet in czech Gui...

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Chcete nainstalovat \"%s\" ?" ....................................is localized in czech GUI.

It's not a mistake translator, but there must be some error in the scripts, or somewhere similar. I'm not programmer or linux not control. I just wanted to help at least one image to follow the Czech localization.

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 09:40
I just wanted to help at least one image to follow the Czech localization.
Yes, that's very clear and much appreciated :thumbsup:

But we must follow specific rules to get things done the proper way (and to prevent translations to get lost over time).
For the rest: let's await Andy's reply to this, as he is a programmer and he knows his way around how this has been implemented in his image-building environment.

Rob van der Does
21-05-12, 09:40
I just wanted to help at least one image to follow the Czech localization.
Yes, that's very clear and much appreciated :thumbsup:

But we must follow specific rules to get things done the proper way (and to prevent translations to get lost over time).
For the rest: let's await Andy's reply to this, as he is a programmer and he knows his way around how this has been implemented in his image-building environment.

andyblac
21-05-12, 11:13

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

in my build procedure i look in every po file for STB_BOX and replace with correct machine name i.e. 'Vu+ Uno' not 'VU+ Uno', so please leave STB_BOX else you will breake the translation matrix. at the same time i also search the .py file before they get compiled and also replace STB_BOX there too, so the 2 have to match identically again else it will break they translation matrix.

so yes the file you gave me wil not work for your e2, as it is a version required for my build process, and not for a compiled version of e2.

also please tai care when editing you files. are it took me hours to find and fix all your errors, you kept missing end quotes "

for example:

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

there is no end quote in line

this cause the build process to fail i and i have to find the correct the error.

andyblac
21-05-12, 11:13

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

in my build procedure i look in every po file for STB_BOX and replace with correct machine name i.e. 'Vu+ Uno' not 'VU+ Uno', so please leave STB_BOX else you will breake the translation matrix. at the same time i also search the .py file before they get compiled and also replace STB_BOX there too, so the 2 have to match identically again else it will break they translation matrix.

so yes the file you gave me wil not work for your e2, as it is a version required for my build process, and not for a compiled version of e2.

also please tai care when editing you files. are it took me hours to find and fix all your errors, you kept missing end quotes "

for example:

#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

there is no end quote in line

this cause the build process to fail i and i have to find the correct the error.

Trial
21-05-12, 12:47
Hi,
it is best to use poedit instead of a normal editor because
1. it doesn´t allow you to edit the english original and
2. it normally warns you while saving when there is a missing line feed

ciao

Trial
21-05-12, 12:47
Hi,
it is best to use poedit instead of a normal editor because
1. it doesn´t allow you to edit the english original and
2. it normally warns you while saving when there is a missing line feed

ciao

jerry00
21-05-12, 12:51
When the number of strings themselves avoid mistakes man, but what concerns him about the quotes, so even if the po file is mistakes, so when I compile the mo file PoEdit notifies an error message. So then after the po file according to the fix. (Bad end of line, duplicate file ....)

:
#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Chcete nainstalovat \"%s\" ?"

#, python-format
msgid ""
"Your Vu+ Uno will be restarted after the installation of service\n"
msgstr ""
"Váš Vu+ Uno se po instalaci služby restartuje\n"

I think they are both spelled correctly, STB_BOX still does not work in the Czech GUI.

Unfortunately my language skills did not allow me, a more complex communication. I use Google Translate and dictionaries, so sorry that I can not understand all the nuances of our communication :)

jerry

jerry00
21-05-12, 12:51
When the number of strings themselves avoid mistakes man, but what concerns him about the quotes, so even if the po file is mistakes, so when I compile the mo file PoEdit notifies an error message. So then after the po file according to the fix. (Bad end of line, duplicate file ....)

:
#, python-format
msgid ""
msgstr ""

#, python-format
msgid ""
"Your Vu+ Uno will be restarted after the installation of service\n"
msgstr ""
"Váš Vu+ Uno se po instalaci služby restartuje\n"

I think they are both spelled correctly, STB_BOX still does not work in the Czech GUI.

Unfortunately my language skills did not allow me, a more complex communication. I use Google Translate and dictionaries, so sorry that I can not understand all the nuances of our communication :)

jerry

Trial
21-05-12, 14:15
Hi jerry,
>I think they are both spelled correctly, STB_BOX still does not work in the Czech GUI.
it will only work AFTER andy included the changed PO file. If you only replace the MO file for a test on your box you will still see STB_BOX on your box. During compilation the string STB_BOX will be automatically replaced by the corresponding box name like VU+, ETxxxx and so on.

ciao

Trial
21-05-12, 14:15
Hi jerry,
>I think they are both spelled correctly, STB_BOX still does not work in the Czech GUI.
it will only work AFTER andy included the changed PO file. If you only replace the MO file for a test on your box you will still see STB_BOX on your box. During compilation the string STB_BOX will be automatically replaced by the corresponding box name like VU+, ETxxxx and so on.

ciao

jerry00
21-05-12, 18:50
Hello. I have translated your .po file. Really don't care whether it's in Czech GUI works or not I only translated.I experimented a bit, so I hope it's not changed.I've activated just several common strings.They are located at the end of active chains (lines no. 12953-12994).

jerry00
21-05-12, 18:50
Hello. I have translated your .po file. Really don't care whether it's in Czech GUI works or not I only translated.I experimented a bit, so I hope it's not changed.I've activated just several common strings.They are located at the end of active chains (lines no. 12953-12994).

jerry00
22-05-12, 08:37
Hi,
Repair Czech LOCATION EasyMedia plugin. In the bad old text file encoding and so on its own does not display accented characters correctly.

jerry00
22-05-12, 08:37
Hi,
Repair Czech LOCATION EasyMedia plugin. In the bad old text file encoding and so on its own does not display accented characters correctly.

jerry00
22-05-12, 16:18
I took all of the plugins that I have located. It is also about the plugins that are not (or don't install in the ViX imege) for the Vix. I did it when I tried some image of the other teams. Currently I have installed the image of Vix, so can't test all over again. Added is something for the ViX. I don't know where to send the appropriate localization, but I hope that here on the Forum are colleagues who make use of and, where appropriate, will direct the correct places.17009

jerry00
22-05-12, 16:18
I took all of the plugins that I have located. It is also about the plugins that are not (or don't install in the ViX imege) for the Vix. I did it when I tried some image of the other teams. Currently I have installed the image of Vix, so can't test all over again. Added is something for the ViX. I don't know where to send the appropriate localization, but I hope that here on the Forum are colleagues who make use of and, where appropriate, will direct the correct places.17009

rimas
26-05-12, 13:00
Here is updated Estonian tanslation. There are also some plugins.

rimas
26-05-12, 13:00
Here is updated Estonian tanslation. There are also some plugins.

regarto
04-06-12, 17:26
Small update.

regarto
04-06-12, 17:26
Small update.

rimas
25-08-12, 11:15
Estonian update and some plugins

rimas
25-08-12, 11:15

rimas
25-08-12, 14:48
Sorry, there are some unnecessary files. I hope that it does not matter.

rimas
25-08-12, 14:48
Sorry, there are some unnecessary files. I hope that it does not matter.

Rob van der Does
06-09-12, 13:46
I updated the info in post 1 and would invite all non-(native) English speakers to translate our image in their own language.
So far we have received several language-files, but we really would like to support more languages.
Also, for people who did supply us language-files: please have a look at them every now and again, as new items are being added quite often.

Rob van der Does
06-09-12, 13:46
I updated the info in post 1 and would invite all non-(native) English speakers to translate our image in their own language.
So far we have received several language-files, but we really would like to support more languages.
Also, for people who did supply us language-files: please have a look at them every now and again, as new items are being added quite often.

rimas
09-09-12, 10:43
Estonian update and some plugins. :)

rimas
09-09-12, 10:43
Estonian update and some plugins. :)

rimas
15-09-12, 15:43
Another estonian update. This time without fatal errors ;)
Sorry for the last time.

rimas
15-09-12, 15:43
Another estonian update. This time without fatal errors ;)
Sorry for the last time.

rimas
25-09-12, 13:23
Estonian update

rimas
25-09-12, 13:23
Estonian update

rimas
03-11-12, 12:05
Another estonian update

rimas
03-11-12, 12:05
Another estonian update

yngvekl
24-11-12, 00:13
Hi, here's the new "Norsk Bokmĺl" vix-core file (ver. 420 I think). I saved it as nb.po & nb.mo, according to Andys post in my other thread. The nb.po for enigma is also under work, but not done yet.

/Yngve

yngvekl
24-11-12, 00:13
Hi, here's the new "Norsk Bokmĺl" vix-core file (ver. 420 I think). I saved it as nb.po & nb.mo, according to Andys post in my other thread. The nb.po for enigma is also under work, but not done yet.

/Yngve

Rob van der Does
24-11-12, 08:10
Thanks, I committed your file so if all works well "Norsk Bokmĺl" should be available in next build (and something tells me that you will warn us if this is not the case). The present build is 445 so any build over that should hold this file.

Rob van der Does
24-11-12, 08:10
Thanks, I committed your file so if all works well "Norsk Bokmĺl" should be available in next build (and something tells me that you will warn us if this is not the case). The present build is 445 so any build over that should hold this file.

yngvekl
24-11-12, 13:46
I'll keep my eyes open... :D

Due to the resent problems with the image, I've restrained myself from updating. Will try tonight after the kids are off to bed...

/Yngve

yngvekl
24-11-12, 13:46
I'll keep my eyes open... :D

Due to the resent problems with the image, I've restrained myself from updating. Will try tonight after the kids are off to bed...

/Yngve

rimas
01-12-12, 12:12
Estonian update

rimas
01-12-12, 12:12
Estonian update

yngvekl
04-12-12, 09:35
Guys, help me out here...

1) I have problems differentiating "service" and "channel" in the norwegian translation. In the english "translation", are these two interchangeable? In Norway a service is something for your car, good service in restaurants, someone doing something for you as a service, etc.... Comments please...

2) Bouquets.... wow... would prefer not to mix flowers into the translation. Isn't Channel groups/User channel groups/Channel grouping/ better describing what is actually is?

/Yngve

yngvekl
04-12-12, 09:35
Guys, help me out here...

1) I have problems differentiating "service" and "channel" in the norwegian translation. In the english "translation", are these two interchangeable? In Norway a service is something for your car, good service in restaurants, someone doing something for you as a service, etc.... Comments please...

2) Bouquets.... wow... would prefer not to mix flowers into the translation. Isn't Channel groups/User channel groups/Channel grouping/ better describing what is actually is?

/Yngve

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 10:01
LoL, same questions as I had for Dutch.....
I translate bot ; service' and 'channel' as 'kanaal' (channel) in Dutch.
And indeed: my boxes also have no flowers (yet?), so I translate that into 'favorietenlijst' (favorite(list)).

In the end it's you who should adopt it to your language/slang/terminology as good as you can do.

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 10:01
LoL, same questions as I had for Dutch.....
I translate bot ; service' and 'channel' as 'kanaal' (channel) in Dutch.
And indeed: my boxes also have no flowers (yet?), so I translate that into 'favorietenlijst' (favorite(list)).

In the end it's you who should adopt it to your language/slang/terminology as good as you can do.

OldSkulRide
04-12-12, 11:13
I use 1 word for service/channel in my language. Also i use sth like this "Favourite channel groups" as translation for bouquets. Not optimal, but i cannot just use direct translation, as we dont have flowers in our receivers :D

OldSkulRide
04-12-12, 11:13
I use 1 word for service/channel in my language. Also i use sth like this "Favourite channel groups" as translation for bouquets. Not optimal, but i cannot just use direct translation, as we dont have flowers in our receivers :D

yngvekl
04-12-12, 11:19
Also, is positioner the same as "dish motor"?

/Yngve

yngvekl
04-12-12, 11:19

/Yngve

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 14:52
Well, in fact it's the GUI to adjust the motor. There are many of those words that are hard to translate; in this case I didn't translate it, I just left it as positioner. Not good, but what then?

It's good to see that I'm not the only one struggling with good translations :D

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 14:52
Well, in fact it's the GUI to adjust the motor. There are many of those words that are hard to translate; in this case I didn't translate it, I just left it as positioner. Not good, but what then?

It's good to see that I'm not the only one struggling with good translations :D

yngvekl
04-12-12, 22:16
I struggle sometimes, yes... :D But if I'm going to do all the work it is to translate, I'll do it the best I can. The worst is when the translation is "almost there"; you know/understand the meaning, but it doesn't just seem right.

/Yngve

yngvekl
04-12-12, 22:16
I struggle sometimes, yes... :D But if I'm going to do all the work it is to translate, I'll do it the best I can. The worst is when the translation is "almost there"; you know/understand the meaning, but it doesn't just seem right.

/Yngve

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 22:22
I agree with you. I try that as well but I know I often fail.
And sometimes you need to use the box itself, to see the context of what you're translating.

Rob van der Does
04-12-12, 22:22
I agree with you. I try that as well but I know I often fail.
And sometimes you need to use the box itself, to see the context of what you're translating.

Huevos
07-12-12, 18:59
Rob, a couple of questions,

1) In POEDIT what does "fuzzy" mean? It's like there is a translation but POEDIT doesn't like it for some reason.
2) Is there any way to load the translation so you can see it in context on the receiver, or can this only be done at image build time?

Huevos
07-12-12, 18:59
Rob, a couple of questions,

1) In POEDIT what does "fuzzy" mean? It's like there is a translation but POEDIT doesn't like it for some reason.
2) Is there any way to load the translation so you can see it in context on the receiver, or can this only be done at image build time?

Rob van der Does
07-12-12, 19:07
Ad 1: Fuzzy means that for some reason (someone added a previous file to the present file???) the translations is unsure. They will be displayed in a different colour, so it's easy to be identified and corrected.
Adapting a present fuzzy translation can be done by adding one letter and deleting it again.

Ad 2: Yes, you can: on saving a *.mo file is being generated: that can be loaded to the box (make sure the name and location are correct). After E2 restart (and for some items even a box reboot) you can see the result.
Speaking for myself: The latter doesn't work, as it takes far too much time, and you still have to find the text. Quite often it's obvious where the text stems from, sometimes it's not, and you'll find strange (out-of-context) text when using the box. POEDIT has a search function, so such a wrong translation can easely be found (and corrected).

Rob van der Does
07-12-12, 19:07
Ad 1: Fuzzy means that for some reason (someone added a previous file to the present file???) the translations is unsure. They will be displayed in a different colour, so it's easy to be identified and corrected.
Adapting a present fuzzy translation can be done by adding one letter and deleting it again.

Ad 2: Yes, you can: on saving a *.mo file is being generated: that can be loaded to the box (make sure the name and location are correct). After E2 restart (and for some items even a box reboot) you can see the result.
Speaking for myself: The latter doesn't work, as it takes far too much time, and you still have to find the text. Quite often it's obvious where the text stems from, sometimes it's not, and you'll find strange (out-of-context) text when using the box. POEDIT has a search function, so such a wrong translation can easely be found (and corrected).

rimas
12-12-12, 15:31
Estonian update :)

rimas
12-12-12, 15:31
Estonian update :)

Huevos
15-12-12, 19:01
Just so I'm not in competition with anyone else, I'm sorting an ES translation.

Huevos
15-12-12, 19:01
Just so I'm not in competition with anyone else, I'm sorting an ES translation.

Huevos
16-12-12, 14:18
Bouquets.... wow... would prefer not to mix flowers into the translation. Isn't Channel groups/User channel groups/Channel grouping/ better describing what is actually is?Bouquet in this context means "array".

Huevos
16-12-12, 14:18
Bouquets.... wow... would prefer not to mix flowers into the translation. Isn't Channel groups/User channel groups/Channel grouping/ better describing what is actually is?Bouquet in this context means "array".

yngvekl
17-12-12, 18:06
Bouquet in this context means "array".
Hmm.. Ok, but I don't think that's anything better than bouquets. I'm not event going to try to explain my 70+ yo father (who looks at me with a :confused: when I talk about e-mail and stuff) what "arrays" or bouquets are... :D I still think "Channel groups" or something like that is better describing what it is.

yngvekl
17-12-12, 18:06
Bouquet in this context means "array".
Hmm.. Ok, but I don't think that's anything better than bouquets. I'm not event going to try to explain my 70+ yo father (who looks at me with a :confused: when I talk about e-mail and stuff) what "arrays" or bouquets are... :D I still think "Channel groups" or something like that is better describing what it is.

Rob van der Does
17-12-12, 18:16
For me it is 'favourite lists'. Clear and simple.

Rob van der Does
17-12-12, 18:16
For me it is 'favourite lists'. Clear and simple.

Huevos
17-12-12, 22:56
TBH, this terminology makes as little sense in English. I have never seen words like bouquet and image used in connection with any satellite receiver except E2.

Huevos
17-12-12, 22:56
TBH, this terminology makes as little sense in English. I have never seen words like bouquet and image used in connection with any satellite receiver except E2.

Rob van der Does
18-12-12, 05:09
True .

Rob van der Does
18-12-12, 05:09
True .

rimas
30-12-12, 11:41
Estonian update. :)

rimas
30-12-12, 11:41
Estonian update. :)

rimas
12-01-13, 08:55
Estonian update.

rimas
12-01-13, 08:55
Estonian update.

torac
26-01-13, 16:45
Here in an attempt to translate Enigma2-sv.po

torac
26-01-13, 16:45
Here in an attempt to translate Enigma2-sv.po

Rob van der Does
28-01-13, 15:47
Thanks, should be in next build.

Rob van der Does
28-01-13, 15:47
Thanks, should be in next build.

rimas
02-02-13, 15:50
Another estonian update. :)

I think, there is a problem with TempFanControl translation. It does not translate, stays in english. Translation file is sent to you and commited. Adding the mo-file manually does not change anything.

rimas
02-02-13, 15:50

I think, there is a problem with TempFanControl translation. It does not translate, stays in english. Translation file is sent to you and commited. Adding the mo-file manually does not change anything.

Rob van der Does
02-02-13, 15:54

Thanks for the update: will be committed.
As for the TempFanControl: for which box does it give problems (as we have 3 different ones with the same name)?

Edit: could you give the attached file a try please?

Rob van der Does
02-02-13, 15:54

As for the TempFanControl: for which box does it give problems (as we have 3 different ones with the same name)?

rimas
02-02-13, 15:59
Double post.

rimas
02-02-13, 15:59
Double post.

rimas
02-02-13, 16:25

For Vu+ Uno

Yes, it's OK now with that file. Thank you.:thumbsup:

rimas
02-02-13, 16:25

For Vu+ Uno

Yes, it's OK now with that file. Thank you.:thumbsup:

torac
04-02-13, 16:24
Swedish update and corrections of enigma2.po. And translation of vix.po

torac
04-02-13, 16:24
Swedish update and corrections of enigma2.po. And translation of vix.po

Rob van der Does
04-02-13, 16:43
Thanks, uploaded again.

Rob van der Does
04-02-13, 16:43
Thanks, uploaded again.

Huevos
19-02-13, 14:57
Spanish update.

Huevos
19-02-13, 14:57
Spanish update.

Huevos
22-02-13, 00:56
Rob, another minor change. I keep finding things out of context. Can you add this for me please.

Huevos
22-02-13, 00:56
Rob, another minor change. I keep finding things out of context. Can you add this for me please.

Sowa
01-05-13, 07:51
Made by Russian translation localization enigma2. To test, replaced the STB_BOX at the "Vu+ Uno", set mo.
There was a problem: when referring to any point in the section "Information" (with the exception of 'information service')
get a restart GUI to-one and the same error. Log attached.
Since the original ru.mo problem is not
What could be wrong?

Sowa
01-05-13, 07:51
Made by Russian translation localization enigma2. To test, replaced the STB_BOX at the "Vu+ Uno", set mo.
There was a problem: when referring to any point in the section "Information" (with the exception of 'information service')
get a restart GUI to-one and the same error. Log attached.
Since the original ru.mo problem is not
What could be wrong?

Rob van der Does
01-05-13, 08:15
As mentioned in this thread 'STB_BOX' should not be translated. During the building process of the image 'STB_BOX' is being replaced by the model the image is build for.

And what is worse: as far as I can see you changed the original (English) file (at least by the translation of 'STB_BOX'): the original file should always be left alone.

Rob van der Does
01-05-13, 08:15
As mentioned in this thread 'STB_BOX' should not be translated. During the building process of the image 'STB_BOX' is being replaced by the model the image is build for.

And what is worse: as far as I can see you changed the original (English) file (at least by the translation of 'STB_BOX'): the original file should always be left alone.

Sowa
01-05-13, 16:27

I'm aware about the variable STB_BOKS.
Changed translation for debugging, otherwise these lines does not accept the current firmware (openvix-3.0.653-vuuno_usb).
Replace the text in Notepad + + case 1 minute.
Sent not working version ru.po
Interested crash when accessing information.

Screen <class 'Screens.About.About'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/About.py", line 25, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/About.py", line 136, in populate
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Sowa
01-05-13, 16:27

I'm aware about the variable STB_BOKS.
Changed translation for debugging, otherwise these lines does not accept the current firmware (openvix-3.0.653-vuuno_usb).
Replace the text in Notepad + + case 1 minute.
Sent not working version ru.po
Interested crash when accessing information.

Screen <class 'Screens.About.About'>((), {}): <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/About.py", line 25, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/About.py", line 136, in populate
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Sowa
03-05-13, 09:07
Localization files re-downloaded and translated in accordance with the requirements described in the 1st post.
The error disappeared.
Localization files (RU locale) enigma2 and vix-core attached.
Please, before publication, send the processed (mo) with replacement "STB_BOKS" on "Vu+ Uno" for the final adjustments translation.

Sowa
03-05-13, 09:07
Localization files re-downloaded and translated in accordance with the requirements described in the 1st post.
The error disappeared.
Please, before publication, send the processed (mo) with replacement "STB_BOKS" on "Vu+ Uno" for the final adjustments translation.

Huevos
03-05-13, 13:01
The error disappeared.

25573You need to edit that. Everywhere it says "STB_BOX" in the source text it must also say it in the translated text.

Huevos
03-05-13, 13:01
The error disappeared.

25573You need to edit that. Everywhere it says "STB_BOX" in the source text it must also say it in the translated text.

rimas
03-05-13, 16:00
Estonian update plus some plugins

rimas
03-05-13, 16:00

Sowa
03-05-13, 16:05
You need to edit that. Everywhere it says "STB_BOX" in the source text it must also say it in the translated text.

edited enigma2.po 25582

Sowa
03-05-13, 16:05
You need to edit that. Everywhere it says "STB_BOX" in the source text it must also say it in the translated text.

edited enigma2.po 44406

Rob van der Does
03-05-13, 16:38

Rob van der Does
03-05-13, 16:38

Rob van der Does
03-05-13, 16:43
edited enigma2.po 25582

Rob van der Does
03-05-13, 16:43
edited enigma2.po 25582

Sowa
05-05-13, 12:06
Some changes for ru locale enigma2 and vix-core.
Added/edited ru locale for plugins: AudioRestart, EPGSearch, Flashexpander, TempFanControl

Sowa
05-05-13, 12:06
Some changes for ru locale enigma2 and vix-core.
Added/edited ru locale for plugins: AudioRestart, EPGSearch, Flashexpander, TempFanControl

Rob van der Does
05-05-13, 12:52

Rob van der Does
05-05-13, 12:52

Sowa
06-05-13, 19:05
Did the translation to Russian of AutoTimer plugin, but there was a problem:
Help and FAQ are in English.
All msgid compared with the English and German locales, all matched.
You may need to edit the code?
Just do not Transfer listings selections of __init__.py, though they are present in po-file.

config.plugins.autotimer.refresh = ConfigSelection(choices=[('none', _('None')), ('auto', _('Only AutoTimers created during this session')), ('all', _('All non-repeating timers'))], default='all')

config.plugins.autotimer.editor = ConfigSelection(choices=[('plain', _('Classic')), ('wizard', _('Wizard'))], default='plain')

Sowa
06-05-13, 19:05
Just do not Transfer listings selections of __init__.py, though they are present in po-file.

config.plugins.autotimer.refresh = ConfigSelection(choices=[('none', _('None')), ('auto', _('Only AutoTimers created during this session')), ('all', _('All non-repeating timers'))], default='all')

config.plugins.autotimer.editor = ConfigSelection(choices=[('plain', _('Classic')), ('wizard', _('Wizard'))], default='plain')

andyblac
07-05-13, 10:40

help and FAQ are store in 'Plugins/SystemPlugins/MPHelp' plugin. i'll take a look at the config lines, thanks for the file.

andyblac
07-05-13, 10:40

help and FAQ are store in 'Plugins/SystemPlugins/MPHelp' plugin. i'll take a look at the config lines, thanks for the file.

Sowa
07-05-13, 18:55

All texts Help and FAQ (AutoTimer) are in a file Autotimer.po
How to connect them with MPHelp?

Sowa
07-05-13, 18:55

andyblac
08-05-13, 10:40

no, they way the Help / FAQ is wrote it has to translated in mphelp.po

andyblac
08-05-13, 10:40

Sowa
09-05-13, 12:32
Thx.
Made a RU translation for AutoTimer & MPHelp.

Not possible to attach a file, IO error. http://ge.tt/api/1/files/96xqLBg/0/blob?download

Sowa
09-05-13, 12:32
Thx.
Made a RU translation for AutoTimer & MPHelp.

Not possible to attach a file, IO error. http://ge.tt/api/1/files/96xqLBg/0/blob?download

rimas
20-05-13, 14:52
Updated estonian files

rimas
20-05-13, 14:52
Updated estonian files