PDA

View Full Version : QBOX Mini HD twin tuner

emkwrx
18-01-12, 08:00
I have a twin tuner Qbox Mini HD receiver for sale which is about 8 months old. It comes boxed with the manual, usb stick, power cable with UK plug adaptor. I am looking for £150 delivered to mainland UK/NI, other areas would be extra postage. If collection, it would be £140, I am in Nuneaton 15mins from Jct3 of the M6. Can accept Paypal or cash on collection.

Data
18-01-12, 10:47
If you dont sell it and want to drop the price I would be willing to take it off your hands. Good luck with your sale they are a very good box with the right image and cams.

bassethound
18-01-12, 11:46
Just bought a new laptop yesterday :D so im skint now lol or i would have bought it at that price

great price for the box as these are in short supply good luck with the sale

snookera
18-01-12, 13:38
Would you take 125 delivered can pay pal as gift

Data
18-01-12, 13:59
As this is not an auction please refrain from offering less than the asking price.

orinoco
18-01-12, 14:06
Will take at £150 delivered, payment via paypal gift?

mcquaim
18-01-12, 14:12
As this is not an auction please refrain from offering less than the asking price.

What makes this sale any different to every other item for sale in this section? Surely it is up to the seller to accept or decline any offers...

pooface
18-01-12, 14:23

You have previously offered less than asking price on threads, so you know that it is ok to offer less than asking. An auction would be where someone offers to buy at asking, but then someone gazumps and offers higher... That is not allowed... However, as per the rules, making an offer is allowed:

4, MAKING AN OFFER
You cannot make a higher offer after an offer has been accepted. This rule prevents gazumping and turning the sale into an auction, which is prohibited on this forum. You should only make an offer for an item when you have the funds to pay for it, and should not post something like 'I am interested but need to sell this or that first to raise funds'. You should have the funds available before making an offer. (The seller may agree to wait if you have offered and it has been accepted, but this should be discussed in the thread with the seller, and it doesn't affect the seller's rights to refuse your offer).

emkwrx
18-01-12, 15:28
Will take at £150 delivered, payment via paypal gift?

Yes, agreed, will send exchange details via PM and will leave feedback when transation complete.

orinoco
18-01-12, 15:42
Payment and address details sent

emkwrx
18-01-12, 16:33
Payment and address details sent

Payment received and item posted, according to post office should deliver tomorrow. I will PM you the tracking number.

orinoco
18-01-12, 16:38
Awesome many thanks :)

Data
18-01-12, 17:15
Good luck orinoco you will love the box.

As i did not make an offer only a sujestion if it did not sell i would be interested. i was under the impression from the rules of sale nobody is allowed to make an offer unless the seller states thus.

snookera
18-01-12, 17:51
data are you selling the item no, so mind you own business, he did no state no offers therefore, i made a offer its up to the seller not you or anybody else

Sicilian
18-01-12, 17:54
Will anyone not actually involved in this deal now stop posting in this thread, leave it to the seller and buyer only. Remeber guys, the moderators to the moderating here ;)

orinoco
19-01-12, 22:22
Received box today all plugged in and working thanks :)

punisher
01-07-12, 18:48
thanks for completing the sale. Thread Closed.

If you need it re-opening contact a Mod :-)