PDA

View Full Version : connection to cccam info refused??

gan23
30-07-10, 19:50
As the title says, When i hit the green button then red button for cccam info (using dream elite) i get the cccam info screen but every time i try to select one e.g. "entitlements" etc it says
"connection to cccam refused. check cccam is running or web info settings" cccam is running as its decrypting channels from the card
Anyone know why its not working now? It happened before but always started working again. Also when i saw "check web info settings" i went into the cccam info settings menu and changed password to root, dont ask why:rolleyes: and now i cant delete it:confused:

Any ideas,
cheers

basilyoung
30-07-10, 20:51
I dont use this method, ( I use web info, and its set up via the CCcam.cfg) but as I remember, if you go to the set defualts option, it reads your config, so you would first need to edit that ie, un# the login/password and set a password/login up

baz

pooface
30-07-10, 20:57
Yup, think it's the same as baz says from what I remember. But not in front of the box to help. But, from what I've tried, you're best checking it from a pc... But be careful what you ask or talk about ;)