PDA

View Full Version : solo stuck in stanby

moosegoose
16-01-12, 13:06
hi i have flashed my vu + solo with pli open. i used this as i have used on my dreambox with no probs. anyway every thing was working fine but was scrolling through the channels and got a software message and box needs to close. the box has not come out of standby since that time.so fare ive tried to flash a new image with usb but no response. i also tried dream box contol centre with direct connection eithernet and wireless. but again it will not connect. i have also tried dream up 1.3.3.7 which used to work with my dm800se but nothing with this box. any ideas would be appreciated regards moose

Donnie
16-01-12, 13:09
Before you flashed the new image did you update the CFE ?
The other problem you may have is the box is a clone.

Sicilian
16-01-12, 13:14
What colour remote does the Solo have?

moosegoose
16-01-12, 13:22
no i did not update the cfe as i thought is was for black hole and vix later images. and i did not know how to either. the colour of the remote is black but my supplier says he only sell genuine. i installed this image to 3 other solos and they are have no problems at the moment.

Sicilian
16-01-12, 14:24
U should have updated the cfe as Donnie stated.

Mr. Mister
16-01-12, 16:57
What colour remote does the Solo have?

Remote colour has nothing to do with it guys..

The clone duo i had here last week had a black remote..

moosegoose
17-01-12, 23:25
can i just update the thread. the solo which was stuck in standby never restarted so i have a new box which i will do properly. i now know how to update the boot loader. So i don't get the same problem with the other 3 solos can i just upgrade the boot loader and leave the pli images in place. or do i have to re flash these boxes after updating drivers. regards moose

a7farouk
21-01-12, 09:10
hi i new :confused:
i want knew the defiance between vu+ solo clone and genuine ?

Sicilian
21-01-12, 09:14
hi i new :confused:
i want knew the defiance between vu+ solo clone and genuine ?

Start your own thread as your question has nothing to do with this topic, although if you read the stickies you would have found this topic http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14650-Caution!-Vu-Clone