PDA

View Full Version : channel loading

mikehunt43
16-01-12, 12:01
on the new image when i try and download channel list catseyses i keep getting this message.... some errors sending reload command reboot receiver.i have dont that and same thing happens.so i reflashed and it was ok until i updated software then same message apperars.also when you try and activate ccam and oscam the box crashes that seems to be on different skins before and after update?? any help please thank you

Sicilian
16-01-12, 14:27
The message from dreamboxedit is nothing to worry about, just reboot the receiver by holding down standby button and selecting restart, on reboot you will see your new bouquets.

Regards the softcam it wont start unless you have your configs in place.

mikehunt43
16-01-12, 14:38
thats just it they have installed its when you go into menu and try switch them on or off they crash???

Sicilian
16-01-12, 15:54
thats just it they have installed its when you go into menu and try switch them on or off they crash???

Have you FTP'd your configs to the correct places?

mikehunt43
16-01-12, 16:26
yes it crashes but activates at the same time?? so everytime u want to switch a cam on/off it doe that

Sicilian
16-01-12, 17:03
yes it crashes but activates at the same time?? so everytime u want to switch a cam on/off it doe that

Are you saying your configs are in the correct place?

Post your crash logs.

mikehunt43
16-01-12, 17:35
dont mean to sound thick but how can i get crash log from box to computer to post crash log??

Stanman
16-01-12, 18:01
Install something like filezilla and connect to the box. You need to put the boxes IP as hostname UN is root and whatever password you created.

Than in the file tree navigate to the HDD and drag and drop the crash report to your desktop.

or if windows, my computer - networks in the left hand panel, navigate to the box HDD