PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Auto Timers

PhilBramford
15-01-12, 11:13
Hi Everyone

I'm having a small problem when using auto timers,

I get the epg up, scroll to the program I wish to record, press Blue then Green Green. and then the planned recordings are listed in the Timer list and the programs do record however most of the programs dont hilight red like they do when you press record which makes it hard to know at a glance what you have set to record

Xtrend XT9200 running the latest Vix on the native epg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Rob van der Does
15-01-12, 11:55
Nothing you can do about that.

Stanman
15-01-12, 12:57
When they actually start recording you will get the red icon until than they will appear in the timerlist - that in itself is an indication that the box will record. I have over 30 AT across boxes and never had issues.

Rob van der Does
15-01-12, 13:23
When they actually start recording you will get the red icon until than they will appear in the timerlist - that in itself is an indication that the box will record. I have over 30 AT across boxes and never had issues.
But they don't always show up as highlighted (before recording starts). And that also applies to "normal" repeating timers.

PhilBramford
15-01-12, 13:37
Thank you for the replies, just wanted to check I wasn't doing something wrong

PhilBramford
15-01-12, 20:43
Hi again

I also have a DVB T usb stick as a third tuner and when I set up an auto time with that the program hilights red, it just seem to be the DVB S that doesn't

Thanks