PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Ultimo English Manual

Irish Bazza
14-01-12, 14:11
I am looking at ordering the Vu+ Ultimo from Germany. Do German based companies supply English manual and a three pin plug cable instead of two.

Ev0
14-01-12, 14:12
The manual I expect will be the same no matter where it's ordered from in the world.

As for the power lead, I would expect you will get a 2 pin european plug as your ordering it from europe.

bassethound
14-01-12, 14:15
why buy from germany look at our site sponsor and get a box from the UK with 3 pin plug and HDMI cable +wifi dongle with free delivery and a great after sales service and next day delivery :thumbsup:

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Vu/VU-Ultimo-Triple-Tuner-HD-PVR-DVB-S2-DVB-T-Linux-Enigma-2-Satellite-Receiver

Stanman
14-01-12, 14:18
I am looking at ordering the Vu+ Ultimo from Germany. Do German based companies supply English manual and a three pin plug cable instead of two.

It really is not good etiquette to come onto a sponsored forum and ask about buying from elsewhere.

We do not expect you to buy from the sponsor but equally we ask that you don't start threads such as this.

Sandman
14-01-12, 14:23

Bazza,

the sponsors service is superb...I got my Ultimo just before the new year there and have nothing to complain about!

If it is a few ££ cheaper from Germany and something goes wrong with it, would you not be happier sending it back to somewhere relatively local who can at least deal with any issues over the phone?!

Irish Bazza
14-01-12, 14:27
Thanks for the advice, it looks like the sponsor site is the place to order

silverfox0786
14-01-12, 14:30
i always buy from sponsor and his service is next to none

his after sales care is brilliant and and warranty returns are delt with swiftly

Larry-G
14-01-12, 14:41
i always buy from sponsor and his service is next to none

his after sales care is brilliant and and warranty returns are delt with swiftly

Should that not be "his service is second to none" LOL. not "next to none" ?.

you dozy git.

Ev0
14-01-12, 14:42

you dozy git.

lmao, I like it :p

silverfox0786
14-01-12, 14:43

you dozy git.

oh fooking ell having another numpty moment

Stanman
14-01-12, 18:48
oh fooking ell having another numpty moment
Thats NOT a first

silverfox0786
14-01-12, 18:49
Thats NOT a first

WONT be a LAST either ;)

Norman
28-01-12, 12:37
WONT be a LAST either ;)

Jusr received Vu+ Ultimo the manual i received is in English ,
Very Basic info given.

Ev0
28-01-12, 15:24
Jusr received Vu+ Ultimo the manual i received is in English ,
Very Basic info given.

Couldn't tell you what language mine is in, as i've not even opened the bag it came in :D

Rob van der Does
28-01-12, 15:36
Well, I presume it's the same manual as is provided on

http://www2.vuplus.com/manual
That's more then basic info IMHO.