PDA

View Full Version : apple trailer plugin

tolmie
14-01-12, 10:27
anyone know how to get the apple trailers plugin to work, it opens up fine but cannot click on play movie, also anyone know how I play movies from my nas.

Cheers

Stanman
14-01-12, 12:11
Can't help with the apple trailer and if others are having issues will need to contact plugin in author after checking all settings etc.

With the NAS, you need to mount it via network and network browser and drill down to the folder you want to mount.

Once mounted, its filelist, yellow button and change location to your NAS share and play as if it was on your local drive.

You will need to change the location make to any local devices you normally record to.

Rob van der Does
14-01-12, 12:17
anyone know how to get the apple trailers plugin to work, it opens up fine but cannot click on play movie,
Works fine here on all my boxes; navigate to a movie-icon (channel +/- will lead you to another chapter), click on it, a new scree opens with a narrative, press "green" for "Watch trailer", a new screen opens with a list of available formats, pick your choice and play with "OK". Download starts, a progress bar is shown, playback autostarts when downloaded completely (or you can push "green" for : Play now").
If you're not happy with the result, try using the skin "Magic-HD".

tolmie
14-01-12, 12:29
is it possible to record to my nas.

Stanman
14-01-12, 12:30
Yes it is our very own Punisher does it.

Need to mount your NAS and than enable use as HDD. Will need to go into your recordings path and point them to the NAS.

tolmie
14-01-12, 17:45
anyone got an idiots guide to mount the nas, tried it but no joy, its mounted but not connected so must have something wrong, put in /192.168.1.20/video but not connecting

Rob van der Does
14-01-12, 17:56
You will need to sett the correct settings to the NFS server of your NAS. In 99% of the problems, that's not been done right.

tolmie
14-01-12, 18:14
hmm still not mounting, everything else working like ps3, xbox, mobile etc,
mount using fstab linux
active enabled
local share video
mount type nfs share
server 192.168.1.20
server share video
use as hdd replace yes

Rob van der Does
14-01-12, 18:46
Yes, but what are the NFS settings on your NAS?

tolmie
14-01-12, 18:51
Ok ive managed to get it to mount using cifs, only thing is it doesnt let me change recording location, only option is //hdd/movies, how do i change that to the nas.

tolmie
14-01-12, 19:11
cant change location but its recording to my nas using cifs so happy with that, awesome.