PDA

View Full Version : Iphone app and PC/Mac app not working on Vix 2.3

s7uat
13-01-12, 23:48
I have 2 Vu+ Duos and a Clarke Et9000.

All the receivers are bang up to date and working fine. However, now my iPhone remote app (dream on) and mac program (idreamx) won't work with the receivers. It says it can't connect even though the ip address is correct for each receiver. Also i can do certain things, like screenshots, ftp to the box for file transfers, etc. Just no remote control???

Any ideas?

Cheers,
s7uat.

s7uat
14-01-12, 00:02
Fixed this. Had to install old web interface and remove the new one. All fine now.:)

Stanman
14-01-12, 00:27
On the new webif did you change the port to 80 by going into the plugin part and clicking on it?

If not should have done that before installing the old webif.

The author does not want it used on anyting other than DM boxes so its longevity is in doubt and you would be much better of in using the new plugin.

s7uat
14-01-12, 18:22
Tried the new web interface with those settings and it still wouldn't work. Had to use the old web interface.

Markymark
15-01-12, 20:30
There is a guide to get this working on the mobile apps. I followed it yesterday and got it working with the new interface. If your using an external ip - ensure that port forwarding is enabled and setup on your router. I was making this simple mistake.