PDA

View Full Version : Hi, anymore skins planned from VIX ?

uscool
13-01-12, 19:19
Hi, great image, but skin i dont like, im using one from the plugins section, wondering if there any plans to release more skins from VIX, it is great image grateful for that, just dont like either day or night skins, the skin on dreamboxuk 2.1.1 image for channel selection looks nice,

Thanks for the great image

silverfox0786
13-01-12, 19:21
if we get requests and andy has time then yeah im sure he will

i been trying to get him to do a request for me but andy is just so busy with other things

Stanman
13-01-12, 19:22
No plans for any additional skins atm.

if there are skins that you like that are not compatiable with VIX, why not drop the author an email to ask if he/she will make the neccessary alterations.

Larry-G
13-01-12, 19:24
The magic hd skins all work fine on the ViX image

punisher
13-01-12, 19:42
have you got any suggestions for features or requests that might make the skin better for you?

uscool
15-01-12, 22:27
I like the black hole Army_WallHD_VU skin like the info bar :D, also the channel selection to be bigger have full screen playing on background instead of corner, but these are my tastes, image is great so can live with it

Larry-G
15-01-12, 22:33
BH skins are written for BH images and if not patched will put any other image into a bootloop. also BH skins are almost all copyrighted against modification or use with other images.