PDA

View Full Version : dream elite image query

pgtips
30-07-10, 01:36
can i just say many thanks for everyone who has helped me out in some way on this forum much app.

okay i have the dream elite image on my vu duo box, its okay to be honest i have a small question right first
my setup with the box is a 85cm dish and a motor up there.

i am using usals on the postioner on the box too.

i have done a manual scan in the passed and your set it to multi sat and get the hugs list of channels to scan. and it scan find it etc okay fair enough.

now say for example you go to a channel say for example on sky and its only at 35% and the picture breaks up
and you go to

the menu
search channels
and then sat postinoer.
if i go to the tune there and change the transponder from a manual to a prefined i get about 75% but how
the heck do you save it as the channel wont take the saved prefined transponder i have changed it too

i have tried to do this in sat finder too, for example my signal on sky is about 60% but if i go to pre fined
i can get 80%
but i just dont know how to or why it wont save anyone got any ideas. or is there a bug on this image
just asking.

basilyoung
30-07-10, 14:53
if you use USAL,s you can not save say 28 east, unless USAL,s is diabled for that sat

but with USAL,s you can adjust your east/wast setting to accomidate the dish (which is most likely slightly out of its correct position)

ie: east setting ( or west ) if its at say 2.65. change it to say 1.650, change sats..and the return to say 28 east, and see if your sig is worse or better, then make corrective changes to the setting until best sigs are obtained, on say 28 east/1 west (bbc world fta channel)

baz