PDA

View Full Version : missing channels

ultrasharp
11-01-12, 17:42
Hi guys

am i missing something here or?

im trying toget dave hd and watch hd to clear but not having any joy. im running vix 2.2 with oscam+ cccam

i chose these cams as i wanted pick tv to work but seems those 2 dont. if im honest i cant say i checked them when i ran cccam on its own but presumed they work with cccam. Picktv now works on this setup but these dont for whatever reason.

ive tried catseye settings, and mister mister settings and also done a scan on nthe box but still no joy.

can anybody advise me to whats going on pls, both these channels work in sd.

thanks in advance

:)

zola25
11-01-12, 17:52
Check your transponder frequency for DaveHD and WatchHd it changed not that long ago and i had to edit mine,they both clear fine using cccam

Stanman
11-01-12, 17:59
This the info for watch HD and Dave HD, both working fine here

ultrasharp
11-01-12, 20:42
Check your transponder frequency for DaveHD and WatchHd it changed not that long ago and i had to edit mine,they both clear fine using cccam

what version of cccam u using pal and how do you edit the details pls

ultrasharp
11-01-12, 21:14
what is strange is ive just checked details of transponder and stuff on dbedit and matched it with stanman settings and all is the same which makes me think its oscam not clearing them.

im no expert but if all settings are same and those 2 channels arnt clearing surely that means the cam is not clearing the channels or am i wrong. the main reason for me using catseye or mrmister is the fact that normally all clear with nps and transponder, pid etc etc are all spot on

its weird also how these 2 chans are on same transponder and these r the only 2 that wont clear.

zola25
11-01-12, 21:37
I am using cccam 2.2.1 and they clear fine, what i do remember though was in the version of catseye released in december there was an error that affected those two channels so if you are not using the very latest one you should update it

ultrasharp
11-01-12, 21:54
I am using cccam 2.2.1 and they clear fine, what i do remember though was in the version of catseye released in december there was an error that affected those two channels so if you are not using the very latest one you should update it

thanks for trying to help but not work sir, ive tried catseye latest and mrmister latest and still dont clear im finding this well weird. just did manual s can and it found the 2 chans but still wont clear. brain fry this is. glad i got them on sd

Stanman
11-01-12, 21:55
OK try this, open the multi sat bouquets and than open silverfoxes HD swap bouquets - in the E2 forum. Copy the two channels fromSF settings to the other one and send them to the box - see if that fixes your issue.