PDA

View Full Version : Subtitles Black Hole

10-01-12, 23:29
Hi.

I am looking for a subtitle plugin for Black Hole image 1.7.0, like the one in VIX 2,3.
I want to adjust the possition and font size for teletext subtitles on my VU+ DUO
Does anyone know if it is possible to get such a plugin. Please see screen dump, taken from VIX.

pooface
10-01-12, 23:51
Hi.

I am looking for a subtitle plugin for Black Hole image 1.7.0, like the one in VIX 2,3.
I want to adjust the possition and font size for teletext subtitles on my VU+ DUO
Does anyone know if it is possible to get such a plugin. Please see screen dump, taken from VIX.

Unless things have changed recently, no, there is no subtitle plugin for this... This feature was created by PLi, and since Blackhole is based upon VU+ base image, it does not included the facilities for this...

silverfox0786
11-01-12, 13:27
to add to that

that is one of the reason why vix is pli based for its subtitles as they are better prefered by many of our users

and it wont be something that will get extracted from pli and put into BH as its so heavely embedded with soo many dependancies that i dont think its an easy task

12-01-12, 17:47
I have found a plugin (Font Magnifier V0.5.2)
So now I am able to adjust the font size for teletext subtitles ,but I still miss the opportunity to adjust the possition for the teletext subtitles. So if someone know how to do that, I will be very happy.
Thanks to Silverfox and Pooface for your answer.

Rob van der Does
12-01-12, 17:54
VTi has adapted a number of subtitle features from PLi.