09-01-12, 22:48
less than 12 hours old
Too much for me

Live in malvern worcester so pickup prefferd
will take almost new spiderbox in part x

Thanks

Sicilian
09-01-12, 23:02
Please state a price. What method of payment you will accept and where your willing to ship to.

Stanman
09-01-12, 23:06
Terry,

If I was you I would persevere with it, believe me its head and shoulders above a spiderbox.

Are you saying you want to do a straight swap with a spiderbox?

Would you consider a openbox S10?

tomthebomb1968
10-01-12, 01:14
Hi Terry, have been reading your other thread re setting uo your UNO. I would echo everyone else in saying to stick with it . Getting your first Linux box setup is daunting , but once you have it done you'll see that everything you want to do is repeat processes. Everything comes together pretty quick after the Ureaka moment lol.

If you do decide to flog it I have an imacculate spider 9000. Had it for approx 6 months bought from a mate who had it for about 6 months too but only switched it on about 10 times. Both smoke free houses( I do smoke but only in back garden lol). I'm in Belfast though so pick up is not an option. Again though I would say stick with the Vu machine. If you would like a little help to get you a picture on screen and a channel list installed I'd be willing to show you how via teamviewer. To be honest if your as good with the spider box as you say the UNO should be a picnic cos the menu structure in the spider is well confusing to me, but it does what I want so I don't play too much with it.

Sicilian
10-01-12, 05:58
Thread closed as the OP's first post does not comply with the trading rules.

@ terryuk, please pm a mod or admin when your ready to update this.