PDA

View Full Version : Urgent- help me please

hymen6
08-01-12, 19:36
I tried to make a favorite list using dreamEdit but I ended up loosing all the channels and the main problem when I tried to make a service searching I could not select a Satellite to search "Satellite--------nothing connected"
Please help me.

silverfox0786
08-01-12, 19:41
its in tyuner config menu to set the sats

what image r u using

tsx
08-01-12, 19:44
EDIT: someone more experiensed than me replied first, so maybe worth following his advice. Sorry.

Being a bit of a noob myself, I can only guess at the issue, but I would suggest your satellites.xml is wrong.

If your wanting 28.2e, I'd suggest starting from scratch again with these settings.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8058-ViX-Team-Enigma-2-SD-settings-for-28-2E

it contains a satellites.xml, and a perfectly setup bouquet.

hymen6
08-01-12, 19:53
OK I used FileZilla ftp to transfer satellite.xml (which I download it from website) to my et9000 (Vix 2.3) . satellite option is enabled now and I m doing channel searching ..
I will feed you back when scanning is finished .. thanking you for your quick response

silverfox0786
08-01-12, 19:55
glad yr getting there

takes a while to learn but once you know you almost kick yrsel thinking why didnt i know that before

hehe

hymen6
08-01-12, 20:04
Thank you guys . I got my channels back . The reason for this problem that Satellite.xml file that I transfered at the first time was empty :rolleyes: . thank you silverfox0786 and tsx .