PDA

View Full Version : I have 4 problem with et 9000

P_N
08-01-12, 10:23
hello
pls help me

1 - I got a problem with vlc plugin . when i want to use this plugin , i`ll face with this error num ( 146 )
all of parameters is correct. network ok and win 7

2 - a do not able to set the tuner B up .what it is ( equal to tuner A ) meanning ??

3 - I use external hard ( SeagateGo Flex 500 gb ) and mapped it correctly . I can record right now , but after restarting the receiver
record not work and send a message ( HDD not initilaze ) , I have to map and initilaze it again . why is that ??

4 - How can I use the internet with web browser plugin?? I couldn`t run it ..

thank you all

Stanman
08-01-12, 12:16
Which image are you on?

2. Do you have two feeds from the LNB or different sats: need to know whats connected so can answer properly

3. Sounds like your HDD is not waking up fast enough for the image to recognise it at start up and assign it as the HDD. Have you set it up as a HDD and changed its mount point in mount manager (am assuming your on vix here)

3. If its vix, than you need to use port 8088 at the end of your box IP address or go into Menu>plugins and if there is openwebif in there click on it and change port to 80. You will than not have to do 8088 at the end of the ip address.

P_N
08-01-12, 16:53
thanks
my image: egami

i want record from one ferequence and see another one , is depend tuner B or not ?

if not , tuner b not necessary

Larry-G
08-01-12, 17:26
thanks
my image: egami

i want record from one ferequence and see another one , is depend tuner B or not ?

if not , tuner b not necessary

do you have the second tuner connected to the lnb or not ? as it sounds like you do not. if this is the case you will be limited to recording and watching things on the same transponder only as you really do need both tuners connected to a independent feed each to get the best out of it.