PDA

View Full Version : Motorised Dish Installer Needed West Midlands Area

micscave
07-01-12, 19:26
Howdo all
Can anybody recommend a good motorised dish installer in the Walsall / wolverhampton area please.
My 1 meter Orbital dish has been knocked out of line in the strong winds earlier this week. I'm also thinking that the brackets that the chap who originaly installed it are not up to the job and want to replace them with some good T & K brackets.

If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Cheers
micscave

Stanman
07-01-12, 22:21
There is a guy called Pedroo2000 based in Manchester who does work further out. His a good installer.

Search for purplesat on google.

If its just been moved out of alignment, you might be able to do this yourself by looking at any groove markings on the pole and putting the brackets back there.

micscave
08-01-12, 02:01
Cheers for that Stanman, I'll look him up. Anyone know of anyone closer.
I'll go up the ladder tomorrow but fear its more than just out of alignmen as I've always been able to compensate before by just adjusting my USALS settings accordingly, but it's not happening this time.
Okay I'll have a look for Pedroo2000 on google.

Cheers
micscave

micscave
08-01-12, 02:14
Stanman
I've just had a look at the purplesat website and they deffinately look like they know what they're doing, I'll give them a ring on Monday.

Cheers for that
micscave

wrigley
08-01-12, 02:28
these guys did my dish i live in walsall 0121 554 2591 they are from birmingham hope this helps you m8 :)

micscave
08-01-12, 02:35
these guys did my dish i live in walsall 0121 554 2591 they are from birmingham hope this helps you m8 :) Cheers wrigley, did they use good kit and are you pleased with the install?
By good kit I mean decent brackets etc. The bloke who put my dish up originaly, used really bad brackets and rubbish, ill fitting F connectors, a real bodge job.

silverfox0786
08-01-12, 02:41
a company caslled arial force in yellow pages is nation wide they work all over england and i have used em

my installer was mark and he gets sent out to do all hard installed and motorised and is top notch guy

wrigley
08-01-12, 02:49
yea well pleased with the job they done im at the bottom of barr beacon so get the wind bad my dish hasnt moved one bit when they did mine last year i had a new bracket put up well worth the £20 and it cost me £30 for them to set it all up my prob was i couldnt get 1w due to some big trees but i can get everything from 4w and all works fine i have a link for there website i will pm it you hope you get sorted :)

micscave
08-01-12, 03:06
Thanks SF I've looked at them too on the web and they definitely look like they know their stuff also.

Cheers mate
micscave

Stanman
08-01-12, 13:01
I have read some no so flattering reviews about aerial force.

The problem with them is its only as good as the local subbies. If you get some one decent its fine but if you get a cowboy, than your buggered.

silverfox0786
08-01-12, 13:02
as a company stanman i can agree bunch of panseys at times

but as you also say depends on installer and thats why i metion Mark as he is a cracking installer and a nice enogh bloke too

even gave me his direct mobile number to call him when i need him

TK4|2|1
08-01-12, 16:08
I'm in Cradley Heath/Dudley. Midland multimedia services

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers to push buttons.

TK4|2|1
08-01-12, 16:10
Yeah aerial force as featured on bbc rouge traders

micscave
08-01-12, 17:35
Thanks for all the recommendations chaps. I've heard good reports about the installer that wrigley, stanman & TK4/2/1 have recommended, however I've been up the ladders today and I've sorted it myself. I think the azimuth needed adjusting and I've now got a better signal than before the winds.

Once again, thanks fellas
micscave

TK4|2|1
08-01-12, 18:27
Cool.
If you need me in the future I'm really local to you.

Sicilian
08-01-12, 20:06
Right OP is sorted now, so thread closed before anymore Installers start advertising their services freely :rolleyes: