PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Problems after latest updates - EPG & Web Browser

xdoktor
05-01-12, 18:10
Hi,

just updated via USB to latest VIX on the ET9200

Had a lot of problems trying to get EPG working...until i found that i had to do a 'transponder' EPG update :-)

But, since update I cannot now browse to the channel web page??

i see this: 13781

I had been a VU+Duo user for last year so never had this error before and was OK at seting up that box :-)

My Box:
Extrend ET9200
Kernel: 3.1.0
Drivers: 2011.12.12
VIX Ver: 2.3
Build: 161

ta gurus' !!

Dok

punisher
05-01-12, 18:12
Are u using the correct http port? Go into menu/plugins/open webinterface and make sure u are using the right port

xdoktor
05-01-12, 18:41
Thanks Pun,

I'm using port: 80
dosent work...i set up my last box fine and this et9200 also was fine until update...

cheers

xdoktor
07-01-12, 12:31
I still am getting the error in first post re Webbrowser not working...
Anyone can help with this??
(thank goodness my Ultimo should be arriving next week!!)

ta
Dok

hymen6
07-01-12, 18:16
on the browser address bar please type : [your receiver IP addres] : 8088

xdoktor
11-01-12, 00:57
cheers hymen6 but no joy...i am VU user for a year so its not something 'simple' lol
no matter what port i set it dosent work...it did before latest update

basilyoung
11-01-12, 01:35
well if it worked prevously, then its a image/setting issue most likely,

I have the 9000, and its not on the latest VIX image, and no problems with the web browser,

I take it that the lan cable is fully working?

xdoktor
11-01-12, 12:33
Hey BY,
ta mate but, it must be an issue with the latest update(or me!) as when i got this box from WOS it came with VIX pre istalled...i updated via online update - problem occured - the did USB stick upgrade method to latest version and then browser still not working.

Like I said, My VU box ran for a year without this....NO lan issues....ftp/telnet working fine on this extrend box....
Ultimo arriving today...so will post if the browser works correctly ...

so this box is ready for the skip.....or mother in law!! haha Joke!

I sit at my desk and stream to desktop a lot so this is an important feature for me....
ta
Dok

judge
11-01-12, 13:03
xdoktor, I wouldn't mind one of these boxes second-hand, so if you do decide to get rid, create a for-sale thread...

Rimmel
15-01-12, 15:34
Getting this on alot of boxes :(

pooface
17-01-12, 11:39
Have you tried disabling the open webif, and downloading the old webinterface from the extensions, and setting that up. Does it work if you do that?!

Since this is a question aimed directly to the vix image, I've moved it to vix discussion

Rimmel
17-01-12, 13:37
Have you tried disabling the open webif

I cant see where to do that, Ive looked in the networking section, any ideas?

thanks
CT

pooface
17-01-12, 14:13
I cant see where to do that, Ive looked in the networking section, any ideas?

thanks
CT

Menu -> Plugins (or just long blue)

Open the "Open Web If", and set it to disabled (or an option which would make it disabled, as can't remember exact names off top of head :p)

Larry-G
17-01-12, 14:22
xdoktor, I wouldn't mind one of these boxes second-hand, so if you do decide to get rid, create a for-sale thread...

come on mate, you know how things go on this site. this is not a sales thread nor has the op made any reference at all to even considering selling, so please dont tout for sales in non sales threads.