PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ help please

G00EY
04-01-12, 15:48
Hello I have a vu+ UNO box. I have it all set up working on my tv in my front room but is there any way I can also watch on a second tv in the back room. I notice there is an out adapter for a f connector but how do I then connect straight in to my other tv. Any ideas please.
Thank you
G00EY

mcquaim
04-01-12, 16:37
Hi G00EY,

The out F connector will allow you to connect the feed from the sat dish via the Uno to another satellite box but not directly to the TV unless the TV has a sat tuner built in. You won't get the output of what you are watching on the Uno.

If you want to simply show what you are watching on the Uno onto your other TV then you can get yourself one of these devices but it will mean you need to run cable to the other TV.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Cable-Coax-Accessories/Mercury-Universal-RF-Video-Modulator-ILS102

You could buy a wireless video sender to transmit the signal to your other TV and connect it to the Uno.

Another option would be to use the Web Interface on your Uno to watch the Uno on the other TV via your laptop/pc.

Cheers,
mcquaim

Larry-G
04-01-12, 17:08
The LNB loop through feature on this and all other satellites that use it can only be used when one of the receivers is in deep standby. if you want to watch the same thing on two tv's you can do as suggested above.