PDA

View Full Version : 3D OSD no longer working?

banie01
04-01-12, 14:29
Hiya folks,
Recently updated to 2.3 build 161 and since the upgrade the VIX 3D OSD no longer works for me :(
Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Previously BlueButton>3D OSD>Side by Side>Green would kick the Vu into 3d output mode and my TV would autodetect the 3D mode.
In fact this worked so well i added it as a macro to my remote :) And stopped needing to access the TV function/Shifted softkeys to switch to 3D :D
But now, the 3D OSD has absolutely no effect whatsoever :(
No matter what I try the Vu Display just stays in 2D mode,
Now 3D is still usable via my 3D button on the TV but as the Vu 3D OSD isnt working my OSD turns to doubled/mirrored transparent garbage.
Is anyone else having a similar issue?

banie01
04-01-12, 18:46
Hiya folks,
Recently updated to 2.3 build 161 and since the upgrade the VIX 3D OSD no longer works for me :(
Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Previously BlueButton>3D OSD>Side by Side>Green would kick the Vu into 3d output mode and my TV would autodetect the 3D mode.
In fact this worked so well i added it as a macro to my remote :) And stopped needing to access the TV function/Shifted softkeys to switch to 3D :D
But now, the 3D OSD has absolutely no effect whatsoever :(
No matter what I try the Vu Display just stays in 2D mode,
Now 3D is still usable via my 3D button on the TV but as the Vu 3D OSD isnt working my OSD turns to doubled/mirrored transparent garbage.
Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Ok Folks, Just an update, I've reflashed to 153 and the VIX 3D OSD works flawlessly :)
But just to satisfy my own curiousity I then upgraded to 161 again and the VIX 3D OSD once again failed to work.
As the issue only happens with 161 for me and is repeated after a reflash, I can only assume there is a glitch somewhere?
I'm hoping someone can confirm this for me, Anyone else having this prob? Or repeat it?

On the 161 build any setting in 3D OSD has no effect whatsoever(i.e no 3d OSD, Doubled infobar when in 3d mode), yet in 153 build works perfectly well and indeed auto triggers 3D on my TV.