PDA

View Full Version : [APPLE Wanted] Ipad 2 iphone 4 / 4s Faulty No signal (WANTED)

nikefreak4eva
02-01-12, 22:50
Hi

All PM me if you have any apple items you have for sale within 12 months of age... if faulty let me know what the fault is and how much you want.. im looking for Bargains!!:thumbsup:

Payment

if you live in west midlands then i will collect pay cash

if not list on ebay i will pay via paypal

Stanman
02-01-12, 22:52
NO trade via PM is allowed. All offers and acceptance needs to be posted in this thread and move to PM once price etc is agreed-

silverfox0786
02-01-12, 23:05
just curious but the fact you want only faulty ones i suspect yr a mobile repair trader

if thats the case i will have to close this thread as we do not allow traders

nikefreak4eva
02-01-12, 23:13
Sorry guys didn want to break the rules please close thred if need be... i stated with in 1 year as apple have so many products and i wanted the newer models..

+ please Post prices on here as the mod's have stated hope this helps... once again sorrys Big boss :)

Sicilian
03-01-12, 08:41
We wont allow multiple items to be traded in this thread, so please state what Item is wanted or this thread will be closed.

nikefreak4eva
05-01-12, 12:31
ok

I am after a Faulty Iphone 4s so i can fix it myself it any one has one for sale....

thanks

snookera
05-01-12, 13:34
I have a iPad 2 64gb 3G for sale

Tyler
05-01-12, 15:14
How much are u looking for the iPad?
Please state!

silverfox0786
05-01-12, 15:23
sorry tyler you need to make yr own wanted thread this is nikefreak4eva's thread and on here he gets first refusal

snookera
05-01-12, 16:06
Make me a offer nothing stupid I no what there worth

Tyler
05-01-12, 16:38
sorry tyler you need to make yr own wanted thread this is nikefreak4eva's thread and on here he gets first refusal

I was only stating that he should state how much he was looking for the iPad I was not making an offer to buy over anyone.
Please read what I asked silver before asking me to start my own tread.
No offence intended to anyone

silverfox0786
05-01-12, 16:41
I was only stating that he should state how much he was looking for the iPad I was not making an offer to buy over anyone.
Please read what I asked silver before asking me to start my own tread.
No offence intended to anyone

we shal leave t at that but the fact you involved yr self in the thread and not making an offer to sell an item to OP can only mean your taking over the thread and hence my post

unless you or anyone if making an offer to OP please do not post in the sale/want thread

snookera
05-01-12, 18:30
I pad now sold

pooface
05-01-12, 18:32
I pad now sold

Can you please confirm whether this was sold on the forums or by an external means?

Cheers

snookera
05-01-12, 19:36
Sorry gumtree

Larry-G
06-01-12, 01:13
snookera was replying to a wanted thread by nikefreak4eva, no other member has the right to intervene unless either nikefreak4eva refuses the offer or does not reply to the offer within a suitable time. if snookera still wanted to sell the item he would have to make his own sales thread as this is nikefreak4eva's request thread .

I would ask that all members read the trading rules before taking part in sales threads.