PDA

View Full Version : how do i play films. etc.

Tryharder
01-01-12, 11:46
I have updated to the latest image on my Clark-tech 9000 and i can no longer play any films and music off my external Hard drive ( I also have a 1T internal HDD ).....It is plugged in via usb and prior to upgrading the image there was a section in the menu that was for Media....It is no longer there....! I have searched the plugin Downloads and can't find anything that does the job!

does anyone know what i need to do to be able to play these files from my storage device...

Thanks in advance..

rgds.Tryharder

Larry-G
01-01-12, 11:50
There is a inbuilt and far more superior ViX media player in the image that on the Vu boxes can be accessed by pressing the List button next to the menu button, this media player is also present in the ET series images although i am not familiar with the remote control so i cant say which button this corresponds to for these boxes.

Tryharder
01-01-12, 12:14
Thanks for the reply Pheonix...But there isn't a list button on the RC of the Clark-tech.....

If anyone knows what i need to press to access this media player I would be grateful.....

rgds. Tryharder

punisher
01-01-12, 12:18
Press the vkey button the remote and then ise te yellow location button to navigate to ur mounts and play files

Tryharder
01-01-12, 12:31
Thanks punisher......

rgds.Tryharder

Rob van der Does
01-01-12, 13:03
But there isn't a list button on the RC of the Clark-tech.....
If anyone knows what i need to press to access this media player I would be grateful.....
The button is called "FileList".

jaylar
01-01-12, 14:13
Press the vkey button the remote and then ise te yellow location button to navigate to ur mounts and play files

thanks mate that's a new one for me