PDA

View Full Version : Android Sat meter App for latest VIX?

banie01
31-12-11, 17:11
Hiya folks,
Just looking for an Android Satmeter app that works with the newest Vix?
I previously use Krkadoni's enigma signal meter but since updating to build 153 this no longer works for me :(
I get an error stating ''Server returned Not found error. Check Enigma version in settings''
The only Enigma option available in settings is Enigma2 On/Off.....I've tried both with no joy.
Any suggestions folks?

silverfox0786
31-12-11, 20:04
Hiya folks,
Just looking for an Android Satmeter app that works with the newest Vix?
I previously use Krkadoni's enigma signal meter but since updating to build 153 this no longer works for me :(
I get an error stating ''Server returned Not found error. Check Enigma version in settings''
The only Enigma option available in settings is Enigma2 On/Off.....I've tried both with no joy.
Any suggestions folks?

im not sure of any new ones available as of yet as now we on linux3 not enigma2

but im sure if you report it and wait the maker will update it to work with linux3

banie01
01-01-12, 01:50
im not sure of any new ones available as of yet as now we on linux3 not enigma2

but im sure if you report it and wait the maker will update it to work with linux3

Thats what I was thinking.
I'm a fan of the krkadoni app myself and flagged the prob there too.
I'm just going to revert to the 153 build and work away on realigning the lnbs then maybe go to the Linux3 when its actually needed ;)

amuceku
02-01-12, 00:30
Krkadoni's enigma signal meter works fine for me on the latest vix... You just have to config the webinterface and put the same settings in Krkadoni...

silverfox0786
02-01-12, 01:30
dont forget VIX is now using openwebif which has a port default of 8088

NOT PORT 80