PDA

View Full Version : Vu Uno Motor Problem / Question

Markymark
29-12-11, 19:40
Hi,

Getting into my Uno now and thought that I would scan for some different Sats. I know my dish was on 28e to start with because of that was where it was on the old decoder. So I selected 19.2e and it ran a scan, however found nothing. When I returned to the main menu it brought up the moving dish icon flashing in the corner, however didnt do anything. I then can not get any channels on the box at all.

Is this because I need to clear the memory on the motor?

Also maybe this is related, however when setting up Lon and Lat - I have a Long with a - figure at the start, however dont seen to be able to enter this into the system on the setup page.

Many thanks for your help as ever.

Markymark
29-12-11, 21:22
In addition to this I have got the box to learn the position of Astra 28 - however then when telling it to scan 19e - seemed to scan 23.5 - which I thought was stange. My previous box had no problems moving about - so confused as I know the dish works (if that makes sense). Then when I moved back to the Astra channels, the dish missed the position - however when I went into the menu and said "go to position" - it landed back on Astra 28.

Little confused.

Rob van der Does
29-12-11, 21:25
Why don't you use USALS?

Markymark
29-12-11, 21:26
I am I thought? How do I know which I'm using? (or change it)

Markymark
29-12-11, 22:29
Ive just looked and it say USUALs.

Should I be able to enter in - figure in the long? I couldnt seem to find an option to do this, however could this be putting the dish out?

Markymark
29-12-11, 23:36
Solved. I was being silly so - long was actually East and not West.

What a silly billy!

Rob van der Does
30-12-11, 08:00
Solved. I was being silly so - long was actually East and not West.
What a silly billy!
Pretty sure you'll never forget that :D