PDA

View Full Version : DVB-S2 SUNDTEK USB Tuner

75mak
29-12-11, 17:56
Hi, does anyone have a SUNDTEK USB tuner for sale.

Thanks

silverfox0786
29-12-11, 19:57
wait till january and teh sponsor will have the new third generation sticks for sale in his store

all within uk too :)

Alanp
05-01-12, 15:33
I have one but I must add it does not work on the latest VIX image on my Duo if still intrested let me know

75mak
06-01-12, 18:45
I might be interested, but can I ask why it doesn't work on the vix image? I'm still on the 2.2 vix image, couldn't be asked with changing my setup as I read quite a few people having problems with the update process.

Anyway, have you tried downloading the sundtek control centre from the plugins download menu?

Is there anything wrong with your USB tuner?

And how much would you be selling for?

I would be interested in buying it if it possible to get it to work on the vix image 2.2 or above and if significantly cheaper than the sponsor, who I believe will be selling at the £75 mark or there abouts.

Alanp
07-01-12, 18:04
Theres nothing wrong with tuner
I do have the sundtek control center plugin installed
It did work fine beforeI installed the latest VIX 2.3 with the latest kernels
I would sell for £45 +p&p

75mak
07-01-12, 18:12
Ok, did you notice any differences between the USB tuner and the internal tuners when on the old vix image?

For example, was the USB tuner PQ the same? Was the channel change speed? Were their any noticeable artefacts using USB tuner as opposed to the internal tuners? Any heating problems? What difference if any were there between the tuners?

Thanks and sorry for so many questions. I am interested at that price... But would need to see what the difference is with the new revision soon to be released.

Stanman
07-01-12, 22:34
Alan is this blue or green LED?

Alanp
07-01-12, 23:09
Alan is this blue or green LED?

Not sure but will check, This tuner was an update supplied to me free of charge by sundtek one was a blue led and the other was green will check which the newer one is as I still have my original stick

Ok just had a look at my emails from sundtek the version I have is 3.5

Stanman
08-01-12, 00:20
If you could say what colour the LED is please. Ta

Alanp
08-01-12, 00:21

Will do at work at the moment post sometime tomorrow

Alanp
08-01-12, 17:37

Ok just checked its a green LED

Stanman
08-01-12, 21:09
Alan, as this is 75Maks thread, I will wait for him to respond to your offer but if he is not interested, I am and will create a separate thread after he has advised either way.

Alanp
09-01-12, 12:45
Alan, as this is 75Maks thread, I will wait for him to respond to your offer but if he is not interested, I am and will create a separate thread after he has advised either way.

Ok no problem let me know if you do

Stanman
09-01-12, 14:52
75Mak, can you either accept or refuse Alan's offer as others are interested in the stick.

75mak
09-01-12, 21:33
Ok, sorry for the delay in getting back...

I am interested, but as I would like to wait/delay confirming my interest until further information from the sponsor, I think it would be more appropriate for someone else to buy or make an offer on the item.

I would not have a problem with this thread closing or even if you wanted to continue the transaction here that's fine by me.

Just let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Stanman
09-01-12, 21:39
Alan, I will take this of your hands £40inc, can do PPG. Let me know if your interested.

Just to keep things tidy, will do a wanted thread of my own.

Thanks for posting 75MAK.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14829-GREEN-LED-VERSION-DVB-S2-SUNDTEK-USB-Tuner&p=107745#post107745