PDA

View Full Version : UNO screen display settings

Markymark
29-12-11, 16:41
Hi, my UNO from WoS came today and very impressed with service. However my tv seems to lop off just the edge of the menu screen but not the epg. How do I bring the screen area in? I'm using scart.

Many thanks for your help.

Larry-G
29-12-11, 16:44
menu > setup > system > OSD > OSD setup.

Rob van der Does
29-12-11, 17:11
And using scart also means no HD picture; so probably better to use a SD-skin, such as Magic.

Markymark
29-12-11, 18:03
Thanks - so obvious now and I was near there in the first place. :) Excellent quick support!

behrooz_chz
22-03-12, 19:48
i think that vu uno has poor picture quality on SD channels ( i compare it with samsung 9500 via ci) how can i get more quality on SD channels by using which image & enhance video resolution

Larry-G
22-03-12, 20:16
i think that vu uno has poor picture quality on SD channels ( i compare it with samsung 9500 via ci) how can i get more quality on SD channels by using which image & enhance video resolution

Well the thread was about the OSD setup ( on screen display ) but saying the uno has poor SD picture quality is rather puzzling to me as i have a Uno, Ultimo. Duo all hooked up to a 50" Toshiba TV with a HDMI splitter and i have tested all 3 side by side but have never noticed any picture quality issues my self.