PDA

View Full Version : New Vix Image Problem

tandaman
28-12-11, 12:53
Hi everyone. Merry xmas and happy new year. Ive put the new vix image onto my solo and all im getting is a blank screen, not even the boot logo screen. Any ideas. Ive patched the box twice and same thing

satmanbasil
28-12-11, 14:52
Hi mate

Ok two questions did you first of all load the new cfe solo 2.0 file before loading the new image and did the box follow the normal procedure when loading the new image getting orange/red light then flashing green

regards
satmanbasil

Donnie
28-12-11, 15:07
And if you did update the cfe did you remove it from your USB once it was carried out ?

moogie
28-12-11, 22:17
I flashed it correctly but after a couple of days of use it got stuck in loading, after a restart. Flashed it again and the same thing happened again. Must be a bug somewhere.

Larry-G
28-12-11, 22:20
I flashed it correctly but after a couple of days of use it got stuck in loading, after a restart. Flashed it again and the same thing happened again. Must be a bug somewhere.

are you loading any plugins or addons to the image and if so which ones ?.

also try enabling the debug logging function so that if the problem re-occurs you can submit those logs generated around the time for us to look at and hopefully give you a answer or fix if needed. personally both my boxes a uno and duo, are on this image and have been for some time without the symptoms you are showing.

tandaman
30-12-11, 13:59
The box flash as normal green flashing light at the end. I rebooted box and took out usb stick. I did this 3 times and it finally booted up. Wierd but at least im up and running now. Thanks for a great year of support lads and ladies