PDA

View Full Version : Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard

The Lambton Worm
26-12-11, 15:34
Has anyone got one of these working?

Logitechs website doesn't say that its Linux supported although it works with Debian & Ubuntu apparently, but I'm not sure if it will work on an ET9000 stb.

MrKappa
26-12-11, 21:17
I have googled a bit and it seems that some user has this keyboard with general DB decorder (with some issue, compatibility is not perfect). I don't know about experience with ETx000 series.

The Lambton Worm
26-12-11, 23:22
I've managed to find a file that may well fix my problem. Unfortunately the instructions say it should be placed in usr/plugins but this directory doesn't exist. The instructions are for a Vu+ Duo running the VTI image. Anyone know what the comparable ET9x00 directory would be?

The Lambton Worm
22-05-12, 19:29
Just out of curiosity I thought I'd try this to see if it worked on v2.4. Bingo! No need for any set-ups, just plugged in the dongle, switched the keyboard on and Robert's your mothers brother.

I haven't got a clue what's been changed to get it to work but thanks to whoever it was.

Rob van der Does
22-05-12, 20:15
Just out of curiosity I thought I'd try this to see if it worked on v2.4. Bingo! No need for any set-ups, just plugged in the dongle, switched the keyboard on and Robert's your mothers brother.

I haven't got a clue what's been changed to get it to work but thanks to whoever it was.
Worked on 2.3 as well.