PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller zippy832 / kd1631 selling VU+ Solo clones! Everyone please report to ebay

Sicilian
26-12-11, 14:47
Just searching around on Ebay and found this conning bastard selling VU+ Solo clones and genuine VU+ Solo price.

The cheeky fooker even used my VU+ Solo review from here! :mad::mad::mad::mad: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1106-Review-of-VU-Solo-Enigma-2-Linux-receiver

Everyone who reads this please can you report this conning bastard.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SATELLITE-RECIEVER-VU-SOLO-LINUX-HD-DVB-S-S2-PVR-READY-DIGITAL-FREE-HDMI-CABLE-/180777577214?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item2a172eeafe

Larry-G
26-12-11, 14:53
Done Done and Done boss man.

bassethound
26-12-11, 14:55
Reported by me cheeky fooker :mad:

Sicilian
26-12-11, 14:56
I cant believe the cheeky bastard is trying to palm these off as genuine! :mad:

Larry-G
26-12-11, 14:58
I cant believe the cheeky bastard is trying to palm these off as genuine! :mad:

where money is involved they will try anything, and there are so many people out there who will happily take a punt to get a so called deal.

Sicilian
26-12-11, 14:59
Thing is, it ain't even a good deal. Some poor unsuspecting person will get ripped off by this.

Larry-G
26-12-11, 15:01
Thing is, it ain't even a good deal. Some poor unsuspecting person will get ripped off by this.

you dont have to tell me mate, but most people will happily buy crap without looking into it, you just have to see how people buy nock off gear at bootsales and local fairs / markets every day of the week.

bassethound
26-12-11, 15:02
the guy is a real con man

Blu-ray
26-12-11, 15:13
Where does it say they are clones or how can we tell they are clones just by looking at them.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Stanman
26-12-11, 15:16
Done reported the fooker

bassethound
26-12-11, 15:43
Where does it say they are clones or how can we tell they are clones just by looking at them.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

The original Vu+ solo were never sold with white remotes!

Sicilian
26-12-11, 16:20
The original Vu+ solo were never sold with white remotes!

Or the special RS232 lead ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dell_XPS
26-12-11, 19:01
Has anybody contacted this clown to ask if they are genuine or not ?, be interesting to see what he sais ?

pooface
26-12-11, 19:07
At that price, if it comes with the bird in the picture, I'd be happy to take a punt ;)

Seriously tho, he should defo be banned from ebay for trying to sell clones at that price, without even stating that it's a clone...

t.ph
26-12-11, 19:43
Maybe they wasnt sold originally with a white remote or a RS232 lead but i think you will find that is how they are now sold by the uk importer!!

cypchris
26-12-11, 20:46
Maybe they wasnt sold originally with a white remote or a RS232 lead but i think you will find that is how they are now sold by the uk importer!!

since you know so much about them why dont you tell us how they come i can guarantee you orignal vu solos have never come with a white remote or a rs232 lead

t.ph
26-12-11, 20:56
since you know so much about them why dont you tell us how they come i can guarantee you orignal vu solos have never come with a white remote or a rs232 lead

I dont claim to know so much about them but that is how they advertise them on a certain dealers site that are the uk importers of VU & i told you in the previous post how they come.
Go look for yourself!!!!

Sicilian
26-12-11, 21:24
I dont claim to know so much about them but that is how they advertise them on a certain dealers site that are the uk importers of VU & i told you in the previous post how they come.
Go look for yourself!!!!

The image that the official importer has was generated when they first started importing into the uk.

I can categorically state that the Solo has never been shipped with a White remote. The latest Solo's actually now ship with the same remote as the uno.

Another giveaway is that this seller is supplying a special RS232 lead to re-flash.

t.ph
26-12-11, 21:30
Go in there shop & i'm sure, as thats why i posted here thats what they have on sale with a white remote

Also there sales spec clearly state it comes with a 1 x V.24/RS232

Vu+ SOLO with single DVB-S2 tuner.
It is one of the most talented HD Zappers with
USB PVR functions, offersing a wide range of
advanced features like playback of various media
types and easy to use plug-ins like YouTube Player.
SPECIFICATION:
Open-Source Linux Betriebssystem (Enigma2)
· Broadcom Mips Prozessor 333 Mhz
· DVB-S2 Tuner
· MPEG2/ H.264 Hardware decoding (DVB )
· 2 x CI- (Alpha Crypt, Cryptoworks, Viaccess, Seca, Conax, ...)
· 1x Smartcard-Reader (Conax Embedded)
· 2 x USB2.0
· 10/100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
· 1 x V.24/RS232
· 1 x HDMI
· 1 x Scart
· 1 x YPrPb
· 1 x S/PDIF für digitale Audio (optical )
· 1 x RCA Video
· 2 x RCA Audio (L/R)
· Zaping < 1 Sec
· MP3 Player and JPG
· Plugin Support (JPEG,MP3,XVID...)
· EPG (electronic program guide)
· OSD , Skin - Videotext
· DiSEqC 1.o,1.1 and1.2
Wireless optional ...Support.

Sicilian
26-12-11, 21:39
Go in there shop & i'm sure, as thats why i posted here thats what they have on sale with a white remote

SPECIFICATION:
· DVB-S2 Tuner
· 2 x USB2.0
· 1 x V.24/RS232
· 1 x HDMI
· 1 x Scart
· 1 x YPrPb
· 1 x RCA Video
· 2 x RCA Audio (L/R)
· Zaping < 1 Sec
· MP3 Player and JPG
· OSD , Skin - Videotext
· DiSEqC 1.o,1.1 and1.2

That is referring to the built in RS232 port ;)

Looks like the muppet has changed the spec on eBay and is stating that the item is a clone, also now reduced the price to shift them before eBay remove the listing.

I reckon the twat has read this thread because he/she has also removed my review from their listing.

Sicilian
26-12-11, 21:42
That is referring to the built in RS232 port ;)

Looks like the muppet has changed the spec on eBay and is stating that the item is a clone, also now reduced the price to shift them before eBay remove the listing.

I reckon the twat has read this thread because he/she has also removed my review from their listing.

This guy is a real twat. Minute ago he had the words 'unit is a clone', now he/she has removed the words.

Larry-G
26-12-11, 21:42
i recon he was likely tipped off to the thread my self.

t.ph
26-12-11, 21:45
LOL
The ones on display in the shop must have there remotes moved about which i suppose make sense (enough to fool me):sofahide:

khady
26-12-11, 21:54
Just searching around on Ebay and found this conning bastard selling VU+ Solo clones and genuine VU+ Solo price.

The cheeky fooker even used my VU+ Solo review from here! :mad::mad::mad::mad: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1106-Review-of-VU-Solo-Enigma-2-Linux-receiver

Everyone who reads this please can you report this conning bastard.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SATELLITE-RECIEVER-VU-SOLO-LINUX-HD-DVB-S-S2-PVR-READY-DIGITAL-FREE-HDMI-CABLE-/180777577214?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item2a172eeafe
you all fookers are making ****ing bad comments about zippy832 just because one guy says give him pasting just ask him is it clone or original then u get your answer i asked him if its clone hes told me straghtaway
its clone get your ****ing facts right before you call him bastard you lot are ****ing bastards not getting your facts right before you lot giving ****ing silly comments think before u get on your high horses everybody got right to sell whatever prive you want to sell

ukbob
26-12-11, 21:56
you all fookers are making ****ing bad comments about zippy832 just because one guy says give him pasting just ask him is it clone or original then u get your answer i asked him if its clone hes told me straghtaway
its clone get your ****ing facts right before you call him bastard you lot are ****ing bastards not getting your facts right before you lot giving ****ing silly comments think before u get on your high horses everybody got right to sell whatever prive you want to sell

And your Zippys mum i take it?

khady
26-12-11, 21:59
get your facts right you ****ing twat did you ask him before made the comment if its clone or original all ******s here not thinking before silly putting comments about somebody they dont even know

khady
26-12-11, 22:00
no im who ****s your mum you sill ****ing bastard

Larry-G
26-12-11, 22:04
well zippy832 i hope you had a happy birthday on the 24th of December.

notanotherone
26-12-11, 22:10
get your facts right you ****ing twat did you ask him before made the comment if its clone or original all ******s here not thinking before silly putting comments about somebody they dont even know

miaow ......................

Sicilian
26-12-11, 22:13
get your facts right you ****ing twat did you ask him before made the comment if its clone or original all ******s here not thinking before silly putting comments about somebody they dont even know :welcome: to the forum zippy832, wondered when you where going to show up here :rolleyes: So what you got to say for yourself?

Larry-G
26-12-11, 22:16
you just have to love his extended warranty for £26.99 on a cloned box.

Maxwell
26-12-11, 23:55
you just have to love his extended warranty for £26.99 on a cloned box.

especially as he has a No returns policy :D

silverfox0786
27-12-11, 00:22
:welcome: to the forum zippy832, wondered when you where going to show up here :rolleyes:

So what you got to say for yourself?

:roflmao:

nice one sicilian

you been cought out zippy

and i would love to hear yr explination too

Dell_XPS
27-12-11, 00:22

Def clone, guy has listed it as a clone now as mentioned few threads back.

Sicilian
27-12-11, 00:42
The saga continues, now called himself kd1631

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=kd1631

Larry-G
27-12-11, 00:44
oh dear me. silly silly boy.

jcm193
27-12-11, 00:45
Surely you can not just change your name like that makes a mockery of the feedback system in my opinion

Rob van der Does
27-12-11, 08:24
I just got information from VU+/Korea that the Solo in the link of OP is indeed a clone.

Braggster
27-12-11, 13:27
Reported this morning, selling clones ie fake goods :)

Stanman
27-12-11, 15:10

SPECIFICATION:
· DVB-S2 Tuner
· 2 x USB2.0
· 1 x V.24/RS232
· 1 x HDMI
· 1 x Scart
· 1 x YPrPb
· 1 x RCA Video
· 2 x RCA Audio (L/R)
· Zaping < 1 Sec
· MP3 Player and JPG
· OSD , Skin - Videotext
· DiSEqC 1.o,1.1 and1.2

Having bought 2 SOLO can assure 100% they never shipped with white remote and the RS232 cable either.

The white remote was only shipped with the first release DUO as I had one until recently.

Stanman
27-12-11, 15:18

Learn to construct a sentence without a swear word in it. His being given a hard time trying to pass of clones as originals, something you have confirmed.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

As for everyone else don't just report him to Ebay, report him to consumer direct, soon put his ass in a sling.:D

https://ssl.datamotion.com/(S(bdvhdfzrd55oae45yy1ddwan))/form.aspx?co=594&frm=complainform&ri=YH&to=enquiries

jaylar
27-12-11, 19:10
bit of chrismass drama love it, well better then eastenders . btw how do you know if these clones are even safe to use in peoples homes. khady your a cu#t

Larry-G
27-12-11, 19:30
bit of chrismass drama love it, well better then eastenders . btw how do you know if these clones are even safe to use in peoples homes. khady your a cu#t

Good point, after all it's not like the have to abide by the same quality control measures as the official manufacturers, whats not to say you leave one plugged in under the telly one night and get woken up by the fire brigade kicking your door in as the house around you burns or worse ?.

It's not like these clone manufacturers have to live up to a brand name or even give a crap for that matter.

Sicilian
28-12-11, 06:26
The biggest two give aways are the white remote and the special RS232 flashing lead that is required.

bassethound
29-12-11, 10:47
Some one else selling a clone solo box

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VU-SOLO-BRAND-NEW-UNWANTED-XMAS-GIFT-/320820026774?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item4ab25d1d96

garry1312
29-12-11, 12:20
No reply from Zippy, wonder why (shot down like he deserves lol)

What is the point in anyone purchasing a Vu+ clone for not much more you can have the real deal. Vu+ receivers in my opinion are reasonably priced. Dream receivers cost a arm and a leg and thats most likely why the Dream clone market does so well.

On another note I received my new receiver today Xtrend ET9200 from WOS so a big thank you service has been excellent and cant wait to get home from work to get it up and running.