PDA

View Full Version : Can`t find feeds!

ttt1892
24-07-10, 11:46
Now the footy season is upon us again,I`ve started searching for feeds for the friendly matches. I have tried several feeds on different satellites and none of them come in. I know some I may not be able to get,but I believe the ones I am trying on the more common satellites I should be able to get.I have accessed similar feeds on these sats before.Is there some settings I may have not configured on the duo?

Thanx.
ttt.

basilyoung
24-07-10, 20:41
have you looked on "lj,s" site, they often post feed freqs
once the freq you are looking for is found
go to manual scan select single transponder and your sat ( say 10 east)
do a manual scan, if it finds the channels
save
then look in your sat services, under "new" rather than services/provider
baz

ttt1892
25-07-10, 12:34
Thanks, Baz. I`ve been doing all that for years.lol. It turns out my problem was the sats I was scanning,ie 24.5W, were slightly offline with my dish.I fine tuned them in positioning setup and found the Match,Newcastle vs Norwich.I was well pleased,even though the match was crap.Although Sky News seemed to watch a different match to me.

ttt.

basilyoung
25-07-10, 13:38
he he, thought you may well be up on what needs to be done, have seen you around elswhere
regards to your lot, your lot are all due a decent year,
if the team was as great as your surport, you would have a fantastic team
( pompey is my team, just going through the same mill, painfull or what)
baz

ttt1892
25-07-10, 15:40
Relegation battle ahead after watching that yesterday. lol.

t.ph
02-08-10, 18:14
The Website Parser v0.4 is now showing the info you would find on LJ's site along with live feeds.
You now get all the info that the old E1 Total Football plugin gave.
For anyone that wants this plugin i havent found the v0.4 as a standalone but if you d/l v0.1 from the plugin section you can update through that staight to v0.4.

ttt1892
02-08-10, 18:39
Thanx for the info t.ph. Is this in the dream-elite image?

ttt.

t.ph
02-08-10, 18:44
The plugin is from this forum & it works perfect in my Dream Elite

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?15-The-Website-Parser-0.1-by-Sharkadder

ttt1892
02-08-10, 18:53
How do I install this,I know it`s by telnet,but I`m thick when it comes to such things.
ttt.

t.ph
02-08-10, 18:57
FTP it to tmp folder & then use DE to install it by using "Manual Install Ipk packages" in Addon Manager

ttt1892
02-08-10, 19:27
I`ve now installed it,but I can`t access anything.There is a load writing on the screen when I start the proggy,but half of it is off screen and I can just see the tops of the coloured buttons at the bottom of the screen. So I don`t know what to do.

ttt.

t.ph
02-08-10, 19:40
It might have something to do with the skin your using. Try using the original
I use Blackshadow2_L

ttt1892
02-08-10, 19:45
Yeah the skin was the problem.I`ve updated and now I`m rebooting.
Thanx t.ph for your help and info.Also thanx Boss for the proggy.

ttt.