PDA

View Full Version : PICON Locations

Stanman
24-07-10, 09:28
I downloaded the image picons and the USB were fine but when I DL the LCD ones, I cant uninstall them and revert back to the HD ones.

Any ideas how I can get rid off them.

Using DE 1.3.3F

andyblac
24-07-10, 10:00
how did you install them from the download plugins, or manuly ?

if you installed using the download plugin option, you should be able to remove the same way, then just reinstall the HD pack, (you might have to remove BOTH before the HD pack appears i the list again)

Stanman
24-07-10, 19:11
I downloaded from the plugins, I checked the uninstall but they are not listed there.

mmcmedia
24-07-10, 19:36
Just ftp into ya box find them and delete the lot if u pm i can send up2date picons if that help or u need ne help

Stanman
25-07-10, 19:07
Thats the problem mate, not to sure were they are located. I downloaded 2 sets of PICONS, the HD USB version, which I prefer and these are on my USB stick but I also downloaded the LCD Leicher (spll) ones via the green button and these did not have a location specified. I have looked in the VU with DCC but as not certain what I am doing, I dont want to make things worse.

PS, do your Picons cover all channels on 28.2?

mmcmedia
26-07-10, 10:43
Picons wil lbe located in either media/cf/picon
or media/usb/picon if youve downloaded them through the addons manager they wil lmore than likely be in the latter one

The lcd ones you downloaded will not work on a vu+ they are mainly for dm800 the front lcd display

My picons cover all channels atm except news & shopping and asian channels and regional variations of itv & bbc as iam central , it should give you a destination directory for the lcd il take a look myself l8er

Stanman
26-07-10, 20:11
You are quite right about the LCD picons but it might be just the way they describe them, as they are different from the HD ones I installed first.