PDA

View Full Version : just bought new box with pre loaded vix software

fizza
14-12-11, 18:43
good evening all just switched box and all it says on tv xtrend series loading i cant see first time installation menus the box has vix firmware pre loaded i have left it for 20 mins now please can anyone help or suggest what to do next thanks

silverfox0786
14-12-11, 19:13
can you press any menu buttons

if you can that means just setup bouquets and and yr tuner config and all will be fine

best bet is if you can pres menu then do a factory restore via menu

Larry-G
14-12-11, 19:17
as silverfox said it's likely that you need to load a set of channel bouquets.

fizza
14-12-11, 19:20
sorted managed to get into menu tying to set up motorised now i have 4 way splitter motorised on input 1 and fixed 28 on input 4 the motor moves by diseqc usuals doesnt work my motor that good also the menu on the screen is hidden on the left hand side do i have to adjust setting on tv or stb sorry once i get this dish to move i should be fine thanks

Larry-G
14-12-11, 19:22
menu / setup /OSD

you need to first setup the OSD settings.

fizza
14-12-11, 19:23
sorry where do i load channel bouquets

Larry-G
14-12-11, 19:26
you can either download the bouquets from the plugins menu on the box or load any set you like from the E2 bouquet section on the site using a channel editor such as dreamboxedit.

fizza
14-12-11, 20:17
hi there osd settings and network up and running i am not ot sure how to set sats up on my spiderbox i had the motor going into input 1 of the diseqc swich and the fixed dish into input 4 then i coax into the spiderbox programmed motor for diseqc please anyone have a similar setup and give me a guide please thanks for the excellent support so far i have managed to do channel bouquets and somehow get hotbird:eek:

Sicilian
14-12-11, 21:05
To install channels settings through plugins menu do as follows: -

1. Hold down blue button > Green Button to download plugins > Then look under settings.

To install manually guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?623-How-to-send-save-Enigma-Settings-to-the-VUDuo-using-DBEdit

Settings / bouquets packs here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Enigma-2-Settings

fizza
14-12-11, 22:13
hi there please can anyone me advice on storing sats on a motorised system i have a motor using disqec connected into input 1 of a disqec swich on the 4th input i have a fixed dish on 28e the out of the swich into the receiver it worked well on my spiderbox please help thank you:mad: