PDA

View Full Version : Frequent freezes

valbg
14-12-11, 14:45
Hi there!

Since yesterday the box started freezing when I watch more than 30 minutes on scrambled channel. Has somebody experienced that and/or knows how to fix it?

Kind Regards,
Valerie

Alias1
14-12-11, 14:59
Depends whether or not you are behaving as a good boy or doing something naughty

silverfox0786
14-12-11, 15:00
AS alias1 says i think you have a problem that cant be discussed here

my channel are perfect on it

ibrahim63400
14-12-11, 23:05
Hi silverfox. I am sorry if i asked this before. I have been looking to replace my box which is 10 years old goldmaster. Is eagle box 800hd really that good as it says from the description on sponsors website. should i get this box and hope it is good or bite the bullet and get the blade 7000s. I don't expect too much out of it but good hd picture and sd upscaler would be good. Thanks in advance.

silverfox0786
15-12-11, 00:44
Hi silverfox. I am sorry if i asked this before. I have been looking to replace my box which is 10 years old goldmaster. Is eagle box 800hd really that good as it says from the description on sponsors website. should i get this box and hope it is good or bite the bullet and get the blade 7000s. I don't expect too much out of it but good hd picture and sd upscaler would be good. Thanks in advance.

the eagle is a very nice box

i dont like non linux boxes but i must admit i like the eagle box the blade and the qbox never really apealed to me

and for half the price of those boxes the eagle will do you just fine

p.s i have answered this question out of politness but please in future can you not high jack threads and create your own

ibrahim63400
15-12-11, 07:46
Thank you for the reply. I am sorry about the thread. I did not know i have done something wrong. Will be careful next. time.

irishweeman
16-12-11, 20:57
This receiver is not freezing at all on some very good channels! Totally perfect in sd and fantastic hd

JAMES78
19-12-11, 15:57
have you updated the firmware to the latest ?

valbg
19-12-11, 16:17
yes, after applying the latest patch by Aquila the problem is solved, this thread was just before it was released :) :thumbsup: