PDA

View Full Version : gutted and dissapointed .

dan44762000
14-12-11, 11:59
after consideration i realise this is not "world of satellites" fault therefore i feel the comment was unjustified and i have removed.

world-of-satellite.co.uk
14-12-11, 12:15
We just expalined to you via email the reason and have offered three times to cancel and refund your order, so am quite surprissed to be reading this.

Donnie
14-12-11, 12:29
I have never had a problem with them but then I am probably far more realistic, it's the busiest time of the year for the PO and many online company's also WOS have the decency to respond and try and explain what went wrong which is more than you get from any ebay company.

dan44762000
14-12-11, 12:31
yes thanks for that , as you can see it is resolved and my post edited . but always nice to hear someone else's experience which is the total opposite to mine.

Donnie
14-12-11, 12:40
yes thanks for that , as you can see it is resolved and my post edited . but always nice to hear someone else's experience which is the total opposite to mine.

Good to hear, you will also get some of the best support here and from WOS with your new purchase which I can assure you you don't get from many other suppliers.

Enjoy your new toy when it arrives :thumbsup: