PDA

View Full Version : Setup not displaying channels

romey
12-12-11, 21:12
Hi all,

Setting up the solo for the first time today. Purchased from forum sponsor and they kindly installed Vix before shipment.

I went through the tutorials online on setting up the box but it appears I have a problem after scanning the channels.

I went through the wizard set-up and on tuner set-up I selected simple, diseqc, ABCD. A is set to 13e and B 28e. The other two ports on my diseqc aren't currently connected. I then go through a scan and it pulls in around 1500 channels.

I then uploaded Catseye's setting list with dbedit (I've removed all bouquets apart from 13e and 28e) which transferred over without any errors.

When I click on epg, only channels on 19e appear? Have a I missed out a step somewhere? I've managed to connect it to the internet and download all epg listings and ccam etc fine. It's just my channel list which I can't find. When I restarted the box after the scan it would sometimes come up with a tuner error, but the settings all look correct to me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

romey
13-12-11, 19:41
Have partly sorted this out...I just re-flashed the vix image to the box and once the e2 settings were transferred they now actually show up. I did receive two errors in the process of flicking through the menus though.

romey
17-12-11, 14:28
All up and running! The EPG updates correctly, picons working and both LNB feeds are showing. :)