PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] new image not loading

GMTH63
12-12-11, 17:55
Hi

Downloaded new image but picture kept sticking, so dowmloaded different image (clarketech new image),
now that you have updates fixing the problem I would like to return to vix, but when tring to download only
gets as far as saying it is booting and seems to stick there, Uploaded ok the first time, have tried other images
and they all load, have now tried the vix 2-3 times and get same result each time.
Waited between 20 and 30 minutes.

I uploaded the lastest bootloader which went ok.
thanks

Hontch
24-12-11, 23:20
Mmmh, I believe I'm having the same issue.

Install new image and do 1st run wizard, box runs fine, then if I reboot I get stuck at bootloader screen, reflashed bootloader and image several times but no joy?!

punisher
24-12-11, 23:25
Are you restoring settings and plugins when prompted on install wizard?

Stanman
24-12-11, 23:26
Another member had the same issue and turning the box off for two minutes did the job, give it a try.

Hontch
24-12-11, 23:55
Nah I just uploaded a channel list and changed some setting in the menus, then it wont reboot.

Tried a fresh install and turning it off at 1st run wizard, still wont reboot.

And nope turning it off for a few minutes didnt help :[

Seems to be a bootloader issue from a bit of googling.

My 2.2.110 backup is working, I just hope that will reboot :\

punisher
25-12-11, 00:02
everything usb disconnected to the box? im not too sure as i havent come across the issue but if you still struggling after everything then try your supplier see if they can guide u in any way?

Hontch
25-12-11, 00:05
Yup

My backup image reboots OK

I'm gonna try installing the 2.3.GM image, see where that gets me!

Hontch
25-12-11, 00:31
OK flashed 2.3.GM and did online update to build 133, now its rebooting

But its back to the DWA-140 thread unfortunately :[

machare
26-12-11, 02:05
OK flashed 2.3.GM and did online update to build 133, now its rebooting

I am glad I read your post. One of my ET9000s has refused to reboot ever since I installed Vix 2.3 - no matter what I did.

So, i just did not put it into deep standby or do a reboot. I was going to do exactly what you did, but then I read elsewhere that there were some updates to 2.3.133, so I downloaded these updates, and at the end the box rebooted!!:) Weird, I have even managed to make an image backup which would not work before (on either of my boxes).

roomen
26-12-11, 08:42
Hello, I did a clean install and now I can not access webcontrol. Control centre is working properly. Thank you.

Rob van der Does
26-12-11, 08:57
Just go to the web-interface and set the port to 80; then it can be reached the normal way via a browser.