PDA

View Full Version : simple question.....

moogwai
06-12-11, 23:44
is the eagle hd800 basically the same as the old eagle box just upgraded?? i.e same to set up,same to use,same epg etc..... was thinking of a cheap 2nd box to replace my spiderbox which i'm now fed up of!!! it still takes far to much time to connect.

silverfox0786
07-12-11, 03:45
ive never used a eaglebox but have used a spiderbox and own eagle box mini and the menu is basically the same as a spiderbox but with far more features and better looking

so going for a eagle from a spider you wont notice much in it

valbg
08-12-11, 18:45
I'm sorry (in advance) if my question is silly, but... I just got one eaglebox HD 800 from the sponsor and I'm wondering if I should apply all the patches available or just the latest?

bassethound
08-12-11, 18:48
just need to only add the latest patch to the box :D

and make sure before and after flashing you do a factory reset :thumbsup:

valbg
08-12-11, 21:50
Thanks, mate - it worked like a charm! :thumbsup:

However, I have one further question - Is there anyway to change the subtitles like special settings or something? I just tried running the newest episode of Gintama but the subs are you now red, huge, and at the center of the screen :confused: So far this is the only thing that I don't really like about this receiver.. I have to say i find the remote much better than the ET5000 one :)

valbg
09-12-11, 19:33
So, anybody else having big red subtitles at the centre of the screen? :confused:

mcquaim
09-12-11, 20:09
I will check this later on and let you know, I'm not at home at the minute!