PDA

View Full Version : HD800 HD picture issues??

mcquaim
03-12-11, 20:50
Hi folks,

Anyone notice issues with the picture when watching fast moving HD pictures like football it is jerky??

It doesn't happen all the time, seems to come and go..

Cheers,
mcquaim

Sicilian
04-12-11, 06:58
Does this happen on FTA channels?

mcquaim
04-12-11, 11:30
I'm not sure, I will check it out and report back.. You thinking a softcam issue?

Larry-G
04-12-11, 12:07
yes if it only happens on premium channels and not FTA it would be indicative of a softcam issue.

mcquaim
04-12-11, 14:02
Hi folks,

I was flicking between ITV1 HD FTA and Sly Sports HD1 and the problem seems to be on the subscribed channel. ITV1 HD wouldn't be as smooth as what the Vu Duo would be but watchable.

I am using a Tenda Wireless to connect the HD800 to my Duo so wondering if that might be a problem.. That or an actual software issue with the cam.

I might try and run a direct wire and see if this resolves this issue..

silverfox0786
06-12-11, 04:36
im not sure what your getting on HD as it could be something to do with restricted discussion

but mine been running in hd as sweet as my xtrend and vu does

mcquaim
06-12-11, 10:11
Hi there,

Yeah possibly silverfox.. I've just bought a a switch cos I've run out of ports on my router so I will run a direct cable and see if the Tenda is my problem!

Cheers,
mcquaim

Sicilian
06-12-11, 10:17
Hi there,

Yeah possibly silverfox.. I've just bought a a switch cos I've run out of ports on my router so I will run a direct cable and see if the Tenda is my problem!

Cheers,
mcquaim

I wouldn't blame the Tenda, I'd blame whatever your connected to (sever). Have you loaded the 2/12/12 firmware?

mcquaim
06-12-11, 10:32
Hi Sic,

That would be the Vu in the other room!!

I might also try my other Vu with the Tenda and then if it showed HD pictures ok then I'd confirm the Tenda was fine also.. I have the latest firmware installed on the HD800 so if you guys not having trouble then can't be that..

I'll have a bit of messing and I'll figure it out!

Cheers,
mcquaim

Sicilian
06-12-11, 10:36
Have you checked your A/V settings? Make sure they match your TV.

mcquaim
06-12-11, 10:42
What settings on the HD800 would that be? Refresh rate?