PDA

View Full Version : Time Remaining in Recordings Playback.

dfdream
02-12-11, 18:26
All Using Vix 2.3 with updates and Night Skin.

I cant fully remember but Im nearly sure that on VIX 2.2 that the time remaining was visible in OSD when playing back recordings.

Appologies if the question was asked before.

Thanks

D

Stanman
02-12-11, 19:56
There is a setting in the customise menu to swap time lapsed with time remaining.

dfdream
03-12-11, 17:48
Thanks Stanman but why not have both.
D

There is a setting in the customise menu to swap time lapsed with time remaining.

Stanman
03-12-11, 17:51
Not worth the coding effort for something that is nice to have rather than needed, not to hard to work out time left or lapsed.

punisher
03-12-11, 18:01
Im sure u can chose both remaining and elapsed as thats what ive got

Rob van der Does
04-12-11, 09:25
I'm sure you can chose both remaining and elapsed as that's what I've got
Correct: settings are "Remaining", "Elapsed" and "Remaining & Elapsed".
Not too difficult to find is it....

regarto
04-12-11, 10:53
All Using Vix 2.3 with updates and Night Skin.

I cant fully remember but Im nearly sure that on VIX 2.2 that the time remaining was visible in OSD when playing back recordings.

Time remaining is present in the playback OSD but is extreme difficult to read because the foreground color is the same as the background color probably as a resault of coding mistake.

Go to the MoviePlayer section in skin.xml and find these lines:

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="560,120" size="95,20" font="Regular; 18" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="foreground" backgroundColor="infobar_sunken" transparent="1">
<convert type="ServicePosition">Remaining</convert>
</widget>
Then change the foregroundColor="foreground" to foregroundColor="infobar-frgrnd" and restart enigma2.