PDA

View Full Version : Webinterface is causing a green screen loop at Boot up

kevinmcf
02-12-11, 10:34
Hi,
I'm using the latest Vix 2.2 image on my et9000. After a recent crash it will not boot up, it goes into a green screen loop and mentions software problem with webinterface plugin. I think it may be trying to share an existing used- port 80.

It i can get the boot-up to complete i will adjust webinterface port. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue will be appreciated.

kmf

Cucosat
02-12-11, 19:27
This would be the time to install a backup image. If you have it saved on the internal hdd you can still access that from the network even if the box has continuous green screens as they are caused by enigma.

machare
03-12-11, 15:08
Normally you can telnet to the box and then enter "init 4" to stop enigma. The command init 3 starts enigma.
(I just reflashed when I got a green screen loop, fortunately I had a recent backup.)

wullboy
03-12-11, 18:31
Have you tried this m8......delete the file '/etc/enigma2/automounts.xml', and reboot, try again

kevinmcf
04-12-11, 22:38
thanks for the help! Got the box workin with a restore from hard drive. The problem was cause by a port being shared by webinterface and project Valerie.

thanks