PDA

View Full Version : Latest message from Boxer 26.

Grumpydave
01-12-11, 22:51
Update sick of it all

Boxer26

I have tried my utmost over the last few years to keep etherner service for as many spiderbox owners as possible.
It was hard work, and apart from a few reasonable people whose support is much appreciated, and you know who you are (Thank you) I have received nothing but complaints and abuse whenever anything goes wrong,
OK some of you lost ethernet service after a year or two.. well that's tough. You were never supposed to have more than 12 months anyway.
Then I'm told I acted with lack of courtesy by not informing the users whose boxes were going to expire.. tough again.

Other users take note:
I WILL TAKE NO MORE STEPS TO PROLONG THE SERVICE FOR ANYONE.
STARTING ONE MONTH FROM NOW, MORE BOXES WILL BE DISCONNECTED MONTH BY MONTH UNTIL NOBODY RECEIVES MORE THAN 12 MONTHS FREE SERVICE.

Spider team

Larry-G
01-12-11, 23:28
well if thats what he actually said then the spiderbox will wither and die.

pooface
02-12-11, 07:17
Is ethernet completely killed, or just the 'gift'?

Sent with Tapatalk

Sicilian
02-12-11, 07:38
Its just the gift thats been killed.

The moaners should read the dictionary to see what the word 'gift' actually means. Its was always documented around the web that the gift would only last one year anyway and would never be guaranteed. After all how can anyone reasonably feel that a gift should be guaranteed and last for ever?? :confused::confused::confused:

Suppose these moaners will have to go and buy a legit sub now :D

chris-k
02-12-11, 12:19
right it was said from beginning that it includes 12 month gift,,,,as a bonus those who bought the box at start have had 24 month´s thats what i call a bonus.:D
and the box is a good one even without the gift....:thumbsup:

rossi2000
02-12-11, 12:44

i hope they do wither and die.

FuManchu
02-12-11, 16:05
To be fair the people who bought their box in the beginning paid extra for the so-called 'gift' as the receiver was also sold without it. It was only later that the 'gift' was included in the price. And if you have to pay for something it certainly is not a gift as is defined in a dictionary, so people should have the right to 'moan'.

Okay it lasted (much) longer than 12 months for early buyers, but on the other hand it has never been anywhere near reliable or stable.

I bought mine about 18 months ago and also just got cut off. But I haven't used it on a regular basis since I bought my VU+ Duo 6 months ago (running VIX of course) and won't be replacing it with a new spiderbox either.

gogoli
02-12-11, 17:02

why they DIE....!?
Haw Box Can Die when is Woking well.
CCcam Client
Newcad Client

without Nominating THE BEST OPTION .....NEWCAMD SERVER....

With this Theory....
When we buy other boxes are they ready DEAD Because they have no channels !?

Any box you buy even the best Machine Linux like Vuplus Dreambox or others you have to add this Options over c/s to get channels ,No think is fro Free.. You need to go in C/s route same like Spiderbox,this is the truth.. Yes...what is the diffidence between two NOW..( talking about channels )...After we have to get in consideration Linux for people hobby they know more like Linux system FTP -TELNET and others and not for for people do not even know haw to use the computer ! But Spiderbox is simple try to pass in that route only through Remote control...

If we are going to compare Spiderbox with other boxes for sample Technomate ,Blade,or many others non Linux .. is HUG difference....
Technomate or Blade or other boxes can have CCcam Necamd CLIENT ....but they are all Slaves....on C/s ..
But Spiderbox HD has Newcamd SERVER is the BOSS of it self, what mean can enter in go C/s route HOBBY.... because They can share their own Cards and can Receive too.....think can no happens to other non Linux boxes i nominate.

This is real Hobby Box...

SHARE YOUR OWN CARD and RECEIVER HIS OWN CARD...mean PEAR to PEAR

not with all mess today...get lines from every where chit with OSCAM and Sell to other people.....

For that SPIDERBOX did not die ,actually Send the hobby BACK where should BE.. just by Remote control.

12months Gift is By Their party software not from Sponsor or Seller ,is jutost gave the time to new Entry Members coming from different route to learn more.

If people do not Use their Mind and forums to learn its not the Spiderbox FAULT...

What I can say is They have the BEST NON LINUX MACHINE on MARKET ...after 12-24 months HOLIDAY ( Gift ) is time to work and Learn for some Members haw to use their Machine...

rossi2000
02-12-11, 17:11
^ are you from alsat? lol
i only ask as thats the kind of durge they'd come out with.

i think most people buy these spiderboxes cos they give them access to channels. kinda like payserving. im suprised that this site actually has a spiderbox section due to this.

chris-k
02-12-11, 17:17

i think most people buy these spiderboxes cos they give them access to channels. kinda like payserving. im suprised that this site actually has a spiderbox section due to this.

ok so was it not told from beginning it should last 12 months???

rossi2000
02-12-11, 17:19
then you have every right to complain as you bought the box that gives you freee access to a server.
i doubt youd of bought the box otherwise.

tomthebomb1968
02-12-11, 19:57
I have a spider 9000 HD, bought second hand without gift. Best box I have apart from my VU Duo. Think they wont die out cos the gift is finished but maybe their owners will begin to find out what else their machines are capable of.

silverfox0786
02-12-11, 23:14
tbh i think the boxes as stand alonr are good boxes i have had a spiderbox 5000SD which is never used on gifts and even the new owner dont use it on gifts and now i have an eagle and even that i dont use on gifts

as said above as long as it works in CCcam and NewcamD then the box is still good to go

Mr. Mister
03-12-11, 02:19
then you have every right to complain as you bought the box that gives you freee access to a server.
i doubt youd of bought the box otherwise.

you dont have the right to complain..

when the boxes were bought.. You got a 12 month gift..

And some users got a 2 year gift..

What would you have to moan about.. ??

Then again.. there are always knobs out there who use and abuse other peoples generosity.. !!!!!!!!!

Sicilian
03-12-11, 06:24
i hope they do wither and die.

I dont, they aint bad receivers, with or without the gift. People should take the gift as it says a gift!

What users do is upto them. They can still be used as client and some as server which we wont get into detail about here, but please dont come on here just to slag off a receiver if you dont actually own one!

rossi2000
03-12-11, 12:58
i used to have a 9000
it wasnt very good

spiv
18-12-11, 01:18
My spiderbox is now16 months old and still working and sure feel I have had my moneys worth, but 1st the channels were not that stable, they may go off for a week then all of a sudden start working.

The spiderbox forum operation was crap ( the members we helpfull) if you run spiderbox down banned, if you mention the police raid on a satellite shop in kilburn banned.

There are another 2 receivers with gifts just as good that have been going for about 2 years.

Now we no why the spider forum required the box serial numbers, was it to switch the gift off.

jcjohn
08-01-12, 20:18
thanks for all your hard work in past times might seem it wasnt appreciated , i ensure you it was, regards jcjohn.

regenold
11-05-12, 17:31

I got a 9000hd for my dad as with dvb-t as it makes a decent combi box for free channels (irl - dvb-t and freesat dvb-s2) as he only has dongle internet at it's location, think it might have come with a gift but never bothered trying it out. That said I have given it a share from my own vu+ now that the internet has improved.
Any box can be used with a pay server so poor logic there. I obviously prefer my duo but there's a place for them I think. With anything less than enigma 2 I feel you're opening yourself up to compromise but then the price of cheap boxes reflects this.

gamersimes
17-05-12, 18:52
:)[QUOTE really happy thanks with me spiderbox...love the ethernet service, get all that i want to watch...
Boxer26

cheers good workI have tried my utmost over the last few years to keep etherner service for as many spiderbox owners as possible.
It was hard work, and apart from a few reasonable people whose support is much appreciated, and you know who you are (Thank you) I have received nothing but complaints and abuse whenever anything goes wrong,
OK some of you lost ethernet service after a year or two.. well that's tough. You were never supposed to have more than 12 months anyway.
Then I'm told I acted with lack of courtesy by not informing the users whose boxes were going to expire.. tough again.

Other users take note:
I WILL TAKE NO MORE STEPS TO PROLONG THE SERVICE FOR ANYONE.
STARTING ONE MONTH FROM NOW, MORE BOXES WILL BE DISCONNECTED MONTH BY MONTH UNTIL NOBODY RECEIVES MORE THAN 12 MONTHS FREE SERVICE.

Spider team[/QUOTE]:)[QUOTE really happy thanks with me spiderbox...love the ethernet service, get all that i want to watch... cheers good work.

Boxer26