PDA

View Full Version : New announcement !!

chris-k
30-11-11, 16:25
Quote: Boxer26

Older boxes' ethernet permissions have expired and they can no longer connect. Other boxes will suffer the same fate as time goes by.
Only the oldest have this issue, and all have had service for much more than 12 months.
Apologies for the delay in announcing this, I had personal matters to attend to.

marty
08-12-11, 16:52
Just change the MAC addy and it will work again :)

silverfox0786
08-12-11, 16:56
Just change the MAC addy and it will work again :)

sorry marty but we cant be condoning this sort of thing on our forum

marty
08-12-11, 16:57
Sorry just trying to help :)

But they (spiderbox folk) are advertising they supply a 'service' we all know is well dodgy ;) and they arn't getting told off :)

silverfox0786
08-12-11, 17:00
Sorry just trying to help :)

But they (spiderbox folk) are advertising they supply a 'service' we all know is well dodgy ;) and they arn't getting told off :)

yes your right and thats why we only allow hosting of patches on outside fileshare link and also disscussion of how to optain channels and how to fix channels on all these ranges of boxes comes under the belt of CS so is not allowed

marty
08-12-11, 17:05
No problem M8 :)
I never use my Spiderbox anyway, was the biggest waste of money ever.
The VU+ is in a totally differant class ;)

BTW great job on the channel lists :thumbsup:

fizza
13-12-11, 19:30
hi there i was very intersted in marty first post i change mac addy no luck just having a go before my new ex5000 arives still loginfail

marty
14-12-11, 11:13
hi there i was very intersted in marty first post i change mac addy no luck just having a go before my new ex5000 arives still loginfail

PM sent ;)