PDA

View Full Version : Losing placeholders when downloading via DBE 4.1

banie01
25-11-11, 22:42
Folks,
A bit of a strange one here.
I am just starting to get my head around using DreamBoxEdit 4.1 to manage my bouquets and I am having a strange problem.
I have gone into the settings and enabled ''allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets''
However when I download the settings my placeholders disappear and the log gives this message ''Warning 2011-11-25 21:26:13 TV Favourite (userbouquet.dbe00.tv) without corresponding service not loaded
Warning 2011-11-25 21:26:13 -- data: #SERVICE 1:0:1:0:7F9:2:11A0000:0:0:0:''

I'm assuming I am missing something simple in this??
Anyone got a pointer for me?

banie01
26-11-11, 20:30
I've been trying this again today and still no joy :(
Anyone?

banie01
03-12-11, 20:51
I've been thru a few threads on here and I've tried all the suggestions with no joy.
I've enabled Duplicates in options and yet even if I load my bouquet file directly from my saved B16MCC frontend file(Which is fine when FTP'd to the Vu+) it still deletes all the placeholders on loading?
It was suggested that I may need to change the type to 1 or 25, something the receiver recognises as a tv channel. You can do this in dreambox edit. Right click on a placeholder and edit service.
But as I cant even edit my placeholders from opening my B16MCC file as they are discarded on loading, I am at a loss on how to do this.
It only loads active TV and disregards the placeholder totally.

My placeholders are empty data services(I think) I've also added the log if thats any help?
I've attached a Screenshot and my DBE log file in the hope someone will spot where I've Fecked up!
I know this is a topic that has been dragged up many times on here, and I have searched the treads and tried all the pointers I found in those but I'm still at a loss so any pointers will be appreiated folks.
Thanks

Stanman
03-12-11, 20:59
Post up screen dumps of your options settings

Larry-G
03-12-11, 21:09
in dreambox edit you need to enable the allow duplicate services option.

options / advanced / allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets.
you then need to restart DBE but you will also need to download the bouquets again as any already used will have been corrupted.

banie01
03-12-11, 21:11
Post up screen dumps of your options settings

Thanks for the quick reply Stan :)
Here ya go, I'm certain its something obvious I'm missing......Just cant figure it out:confused:

banie01
03-12-11, 21:13
in dreambox edit you need to enable the allow duplicate services option.

options / advanced / allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets.
you then need to restart DBE but you will also need to download the bouquets again as any already used will have been corrupted.

Thanks Phoenix but I've tried that numerous times with the same result :(
I've uninstalled/reinstalled and started from scratch and downloading the bouquets from the box again all with the same result.

Stanman
03-12-11, 21:22
Those are exactly the settings I have apart from HTTP but that should not make a difference, stumped here. Also I don't specify TV and Radio services like you have,just left them blank.
What version are you using?

banie01
03-12-11, 21:40
I'm using(well I'm trying too :P) IHAD 4.0.1.2,
I set it up as recommended in the other DBE problem threads but I'm lost as to whats happening???
Thanks for the help tho

Stanman
03-12-11, 21:49
Try using 4.1.0.0 as that is the one I am on and no problems whatsoever.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8922-Dreambox-Edit-iHAD-Edition-4-1-0-0

banie01
04-12-11, 12:57
Well I finally got this sorted...
I uninstalled DBE, ran CCleaner and registry cleaner and restarted.
I the reinstalled DBE which has been updated to V5.0.0 by the way ;)

So I started from scratch and it allowed my placeholders(Finally!!!)
Thanks a million for the help folks its much appreciated :)

Larry-G
04-12-11, 13:02
Well I finally got this sorted...
I uninstalled DBE, ran CCleaner and registry cleaner and restarted.
I the reinstalled DBE which has been updated to V5.0.0 by the way ;)

So I started from scratch and it allowed my placeholders(Finally!!!)
Thanks a million for the help folks its much appreciated :)

i use revo uninstaller when uninstalling programs as it gives you the option to delete all registry entries left behind etc, i also use Ccleaner as well. any hoo glad you got it sorted.

Stanman
04-12-11, 18:01
Pheonix, you got links for those two proggays

Larry-G
04-12-11, 18:51
this is the version of REVO i use as it the last free version before they started charging, just ignore the update message. Alos the latest version of Ccleaner.