PDA

View Full Version : Can you rename channels on TM 800HD ?

Manhal
25-11-11, 17:05
I can't seem to find the edit menu for this receiver, I know your can add delete and move by pressing OK then menu, but can you rename?

if not is there a simple "old fashioned" program that you can use to upload my channels into the pc, edit them then send them back to the receiver ?

Stanman
25-11-11, 20:08
dreamboxedit Ihad edition will do it, its in the downloads section.

Manhal
25-11-11, 20:39
Many thx :thumbsup:

Manhal
25-11-11, 20:48
Is there a tutorial on how to use the Ihad plz ?

dreamboxedit Ihad edition will do it, its in the downloads section.

Stanman
25-11-11, 21:08
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?10938-How-to-upload-VIX-Silverfox0786-bougets-to-E2 non video link in my signature

Manhal
25-11-11, 21:50
Thanking you once again Stanman, I looked at the video and the non video, but there is one problem i cant connect

test ip conn. check :)

test user/pass: :( .. could not log in to the dreambox with username "root" and password "" .. chreck user and pass... I have tried many option including just root in the user and no pass as indicated in the video

I should say that i am choosing Enigma 2 setting

Manhal
25-11-11, 22:16
Sorted I entered 0000 in the password and it went through ...

Stanman
26-11-11, 00:30
Brilliant, don't forget to try out the silverfox bouquets, best ones for sly UK.

Manhal
26-11-11, 15:25
Brilliant, don't forget to try out the silverfox bouquets, best ones for sly UK.

Ok ,.. Many thx for the advice and your help. :)

reddishd
12-12-11, 04:04
Had one of these TM800hd`s the day it came from china. I sent it back to Technomate twice, First time for a J-tag then for a new box with the fan.

This box is now bullet proof with Clients 80 no problems.

I have to give Technomate credit where it is due, I got my postage back and a year later a new box.
I put the latest software in & files telling it where to go and config settings.

WELL now i can say for sure the back end is ok.(net) and the front end is just getting to the limit of what this box is capable of before there are video problems.
I can

silverfox0786
12-12-11, 07:22
Had one of these TM800hd`s the day it came from china. I sent it back to Technomate twice, First time for a J-tag then for a new box with the fan.

This box is now bullet proof with Clients 80 no problems.

I have to give Technomate credit where it is due, I got my postage back and a year later a new box.
I put the latest software in & files telling it where to go and config settings.

WELL now i can say for sure the back end is ok.(net) and the front end is just getting to the limit of what this box is capable of before there are video problems.
I can

TM after sales care is far better than the boxes themselves :zoom: