PDA

View Full Version : Silverfox settings

Flyingpig
24-11-11, 22:44
Hello All,

When I have downloaded and merged the Silverfox setting with Vhannibal to give me my boquets - I have saved them to my drive but when I reload them in DBE all the blanks are removed.

This really affects the silverdox settings as the blank entries help it follow the sky settings. I guess it is a simple setting, but I cant find how to save or upload with blanks in placea.

Thanks.

FP

silverfox0786
24-11-11, 22:45
you need to enable allow duplicates in options tab

redownload the seting and start over

Flyingpig
24-11-11, 22:52
I knew it would be something simple!!! Thanks champ!!

egz
25-11-11, 20:58
hi, need some help guys.
im using the latest silverfox setting, and for some reason, in the sky bouquet some of the channels are greyed out (not working). so i went to my list of scanned channels and found the channel again and added them to the bouquet to replace the greyed out ones and they are now working but without picons (pic attached) on replaced channels (not a big deal), but the channel names dont have any numbers next to them in the bouquet (also not a big deal), but i was wondering if i can edit the channel name. to show you what i mean, ive attached a picture of the channel list, the greyed out channels in this pic were Channel4 HD, Watch HD, and Dave HD.
12741Picon missing>>12742

Also, can i turn off the narration for every channel, without having to adjust the setting individually for every channel? someone once mention turning ac3 audio off but it doesnt seem to work anymore.

Stanman
25-11-11, 21:06
You need to rename the picons with the new channel ref - when on the channel you want, press menu>information> service info its starts something like 1_0_1_

As for the NAR either press audio and the non NAR stream or enable ac3 downmix in aV settings

egz
25-11-11, 21:24
changing the ac3 setting has no effect. i have tried it, the narrator wont shut up, unless i choose a different stream in every channel. which is fine i guess. any help with renaming the channels?

Stanman
25-11-11, 21:40
Its not the channels you need to rename but the picons with the channel reference numbers

This is an example of the naming format 1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0

egz
25-11-11, 21:50
yeah ive already replaced the picons. :D
just the channel number is missing from the info banner when i switch channels. its not a big deal, jus wanted it to match the rest of the channels lol.

silverfox0786
25-11-11, 21:52
looks like you havent enabled duplicated in options of dbedit

you will need ot redownload the settings and start again

egz
25-11-11, 22:17
dbedit? i use filezilla to upload everything into the box. what happens if i enable duplication? the channels are still positioned correctly, i just wanted the heading of the banner to have the channel number along with the channel name like the rest of the channels.

Stanman
26-11-11, 01:10
Use dreamboxedit and right click and rename, just add the channel no before the name

silverfox0786
26-11-11, 01:44
my setting have the channel numbers

please use dbedit for maximum correctness in upload

egz
26-11-11, 22:37
my setting have the channel numbers

please use dbedit for maximum correctness in upload

i use your settings, but for some reason, around 6 channnels were greyed out, and i had to manually replace them from my scanned list.
the channels were as follows;

Channel4 HD
Watch HD
Dave HD
5 USA
5 USA+1
5*
5*+1
and one or two others i wont miss. not sure why that is, but i replaced them anyway.

silverfox0786
27-11-11, 00:20
frequencies have changed since new settings comming soon with channels corrected

hex_inc
27-11-11, 12:44
frequencies have changed since new settings comming soon with channels corrected

thank fook for that. i thought my box was on the blink. i was only aware of channel 4, dave and watch. wasn't aware of the others though

Sicilian
10-01-12, 21:04
Moved to the correct section, please do not post discussion topics in downloads only sections.