PDA

View Full Version : DCT-3 Nokia Unlock clip

Larry-G
23-11-11, 18:55
ok so i'm having a clear out of some of my old crap and i came across a shed load of my old phone unlock gear including my old trusty DCT-3 nokia Unlock clip.

I bought this clip around 12 years ago and at that time it cost me in excess of over £3000 and has easily made ten times that as this was before the days of imei and calculator unlock software. now here is the thing. it's been around 6 years since i used the clip and i have no DCT-3 phones to test it on so all i'm asking for is the cost to cover the postage lets say £3.00 should do it. The clip works using two AA batteries to power it self for injecting the unlcok code into the handset, along with the phones own battery which is used to power the handset for the unlock to work.

the full procedure takes around 40 seconds and will work on all old archaic DCT-3 NOKIA mobile phones even if you dont know what network it is locked to ( unlike the software calculators which need you to know it's current network ).

if you need any instructions on how the clip works just ask in a pm after the sale and i'll be happy to help.

so there you go, a genuine DCT-3 nokia unlock clip with a variety of cables ( not sure of the exact number but i'll throw in every one i find ) for the cost of £3.00 postage. i'll post this any where in the uk and ROI.

i'm also going to be selling off some more of my unlocking gear etc but i'll make new threads for those as and when i can.

silverfox0786
23-11-11, 18:56
i'll have it matey

Larry-G
23-11-11, 18:57
ok bud you got a deal. pm me your details again and i'll give you my paypal addy.

silverfox0786
23-11-11, 19:00
pm sent with addy

oh btw thats now officailly the fasted sale in the history of this forum

i would be surprised if a faster sale was conducted in any forum

Larry-G
23-11-11, 19:04
cheers silver buddy. got your address and the postage fee so i'll sort it tomorrow and wing it down to you.

silverfox0786
23-11-11, 19:06
cheers silver buddy. got your address and the postage fee so i'll sort it tomorrow and wing it down to you.

cheers buddy

Larry-G
23-11-11, 19:07
LOL to be honest i dont think any one else would be interested in a DCT-3 clip any more but they do come in very handy especially when you have a phone to do.

silverfox0786
23-11-11, 19:17
LOL to be honest i dont think any one else would be interested in a DCT-3 clip any more but they do come in very handy especially when you have a phone to do.

yeah my dad still likes his dct-3 and dct-4 phones got a few here i need to do

he even threatened me the other day saying if you not gonna do em give em back i will get em done from a shop

now why should i let my dad pay when i can do em for free so i still got em lol

Larry-G
23-11-11, 19:23
yeah i hated taking phones to shop to let some one rip me off when i know whats involved. i never once in 15 years charged over a fiver for a unlock.regardless of the phone. in fact more often than not i was paid in broken phones but i was happy to do it as it was a hobby and not a business.

Larry-G
25-11-11, 09:49
ok bud just to let you know, the clip is in the post now, included are the cables for the 3310/3330 seies and the 6110 series.

silverfox0786
25-11-11, 21:36
nice one buddy cheers will pop feedback later for ya