PDA

View Full Version : How to use Eaglebox HD "Super Setting"

Gonzo
12-11-11, 07:59
First you must activate Super Setting where all the good stuff is, by the following:

Menu -> Setting -> Version.

When the Cursor is on the Version option, press the red button

Enter the PIN 1510

[the same process will disable Super Setting if it is enabled]

Select Super Setting - press ok

The first option allows you to select a C/S option - CCcam NewCamd - Avatar -eCAM or Disable.
Avatar and eCam have no function in Europe.

As each c/s option is selected, the relevant Config option appears highlighted. You may enter there and add your line details.
To view what is there, and unhide the data, press the red button and enter the PIN 7878

To check if all is ok, use the test option at the bottom of the config sub menu. It will attempt to connect, and give you a Success or Failure result.

The other option in Super Setting is EMU.

Use this if you have loaded a softcam. Its use is obvious and needs no explanation.

mukhalid
11-05-12, 22:03
First you must activate Super Setting where all the good stuff is, by the following:

Menu -> Setting -> Version.

When the Cursor is on the Version option, press the red button

Enter the PIN 1510

[the same process will disable Super Setting if it is enabled]

Select Super Setting - press ok

The first option allows you to select a C/S option - CCcam NewCamd - Avatar -eCAM or Disable.
Avatar and eCam have no function in Europe.

As each c/s option is selected, the relevant Config option appears highlighted. You may enter there and add your line details.
To view what is there, and unhide the data, press the red button and enter the PIN 7878

To check if all is ok, use the test option at the bottom of the config sub menu. It will attempt to connect, and give you a Success or Failure result.

The other option in Super Setting is EMU.

Use this if you have loaded a softcam. Its use is obvious and needs no explanation.

That does not work on my box....nothing happens when I press red button.

basilyoung
11-05-12, 22:10
I would think since the first post was made, things have changed, having said that, I cant offer any advice on any updates on this unit, and be aware of the rules here as well, ( no surgestion that you are breaking rules ) as this unit appears to be set up for "the good stuff" ( even if its not working )

Sicilian
12-05-12, 05:33
Your are supposed to press the red buttons and enter the 4 digit pin.