PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] oscam on vix ?

jjp2701
21-11-11, 13:26
how do i manually install oscam into the new vix image, i have the oscam file, but cant work out how to install it into the latest vix image

pooface
21-11-11, 13:45
how do i manually install oscam into the new vix image, i have the oscam file, but cant work out how to install it into the latest vix image

If it's just the binary file, upload it to /usr/softcams, and change the permissions to 755. Should then appear in softcam manager

jjp2701
21-11-11, 13:48
i now have it showing up in softcam manager but when i press activate, it says no config in tuxbox/etc/config, i then try and send a config oscam over and nothing happens

pooface
21-11-11, 17:39
i now have it showing up in softcam manager but when i press activate, it says no config in tuxbox/etc/config, i then try and send a config oscam over and nothing happens

Have you had oscam working before with the config you're using?! You will need all config files (server, conf, etc etc).

Also, maybe rename it to just oscam?!

sunlight786
17-02-13, 11:42
Hi,
I got vix 3.0 vesoin 600 in my original vu duo and I am having too much problem to install oscam in it. i have sent biner to usr/softcam then 755 to it.
then

i send var/tuxbox/ all the files needed.

and in blue botton on softcam manager i can see oscam but when i press start it d,nt run.

is there any lpk complete file please so i can install and after i replace my config files etc ?????

please help me out.

copex
17-02-13, 14:12
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?5921-Cams-for-ViX-Team-images

Rob van der Does
17-02-13, 14:40
Moved to the correct section.

Stanman
17-02-13, 20:53
Which OScam binary did you use, as sounds like it may be the wrong one as if sent to USR/SOFTCAM and permissed changed it should work fine. If I recall correctly you need the OE2

Trial
17-02-13, 23:44
hi,
/var is only temporaty which means it is empty after a New Start. My configuration is at /etc/tuxbox/config.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2