20-11-11, 22:20
GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER SITE....

Latest news about VU+

Vu+ lastest news
I have been told last week that VU+ clones are coming to the market
So please be very careful where you buy your VU+ from guy`s,

basilyoung
20-11-11, 22:27
If its true, and most likely it is, I am not surprised, any info on how to spot these units??

and this forum will not surport them

Larry-G
21-11-11, 15:44
Yeah this has been circulating for a few months now. Seems as the popularity of the likes of Vu and xtrend has increased, our Chinese friends have decided they want a share of the pie too. If their DM clones are any thing to go by these will be truly dreadful.

Sicilian
21-11-11, 15:54
Been rumours about these for a while now, but no actuall real evidence that they've been cloned or anyone actually using a clone.

satsedhu
22-11-11, 17:10
Pl.try to by VU+ receivers on Dream Box company shops for original.I bought vu+solo from Dubai @ Dream Box show room.

silverfox0786
22-11-11, 17:44
Pl.try to by VU+ receivers on Dream Box company shops for original.I bought vu+solo from Dubai @ Dream Box show room.

mate if its a clone then i would refrain right away from anymore talk about it

steve1978
23-11-11, 01:23
I think if anyone buys a clone then we should be talking about it, we need to know where they got it, how much they spent, how to spot one, does it support all the markets images etc. I personally have nothing against a clone as long as the purchaser expects to get the support a clone deserves: nill!!

paul362
25-11-11, 08:21
I think if anyone buys a clone then we should be talking about it, we need to know where they got it, how much they spent, how to spot one, does it support all the markets images etc. I personally have nothing against a clone as long as the purchaser expects to get the support a clone deserves: nill!!

Agreed, knowledge is power.:thumbsup:

cryptic x
25-11-11, 19:59
that way we will know what other people are looking for.better than being ripped

silverfox0786
25-11-11, 21:57
yeah your right how to spot one and prevent purchase is a good thing

but what we wont condone is some one buying one and asking for help on it or trying to sell or buy em here