PDA

View Full Version : football plugin question

specialized
17-07-10, 10:38
is there a "total football" plugin for the VU+ DUO ?.so i can check what matches are on what sat's.

if so were can i get it ?.

Sicilian
17-07-10, 21:21
This might do what your looking for http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?960-LiveScores-v0.6

specialized
18-07-10, 11:53
does the plugin tell you what sats the games are on ?.

Sicilian
18-07-10, 12:36
Dont think so, but not 100%, never tested it. Install it and see.

specialized
18-07-10, 13:29
ok , will do ....

errr , , how do i install it ? :)

Mr. Mister
18-07-10, 16:36
Green Button,
Yellow Button,
Addons download manager.
Image plugins
Then find the footy app

Highlight it and download and install..

Thats it..

hope this helps

specialized
18-07-10, 18:52
i couldnt find it in addons download , i'll look again.what i meant was , how do i install using the "ivescores v0.6" link above using the downloads section on here.

specialized
23-07-10, 06:54
anyone please help ?

cervot
23-07-10, 07:26
download the rar file, unrar and place the ipk file in your var/tmp folder then do a manual install, i think this plugin only gives you scores from many different leagues, you can select which leagues you you want or dont want, i havent seen a new version of total football plugin for enigma2 yet, it was a useful plugin as you say to see which match was on what channel on a particular sat or feed. hope this helps.

regards

cervot

specialized
13-02-12, 13:24
does the plugin tell you what sats the games are on ?.

Is there a working FOOTBALL plugin that tell's you what games are on what sat ?. I have tried those on tunisat 3.0 plugin but they crash my VU+ DUO once i go to select the section that tell's you what games are on what sat.

Sicilian
13-02-12, 14:32
Is there a working FOOTBALL plugin that tell's you what games are on what sat ?. I have tried those on tunisat 3.0 plugin but they crash my VU+ DUO once i go to select the section that tell's you what games are on what sat.

On the Navbar top of forum, look in Useful Links > LiveOnSat ;)

Silent
13-02-12, 15:09
In the Vu+ Plugins forum, there is this:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?11783-livefootball-3-3

I've not used it, but looks like you select the sat and it shows you which games are on that satellite, rather than select the game and view channels like liveonsat.com.

Edit: There is an updated version 3.4 here, though I have no idea if it works

http://www.dreamoem.com/content.php?188-Livefootball-enigma2-plugin

cuongzi
13-02-12, 15:14
The soccer on satellites use to work but hasn't worked for a while now. Just get blank. Best bet to find out what satellites games are on is visit LJ's liveonsat

jassie
16-02-12, 23:51
The soccer on satellites use to work but hasn't worked for a while now. Just get blank. Best bet to find out what satellites games are on is visit LJ's liveonsat

got to say I've been using LJ's for well over ten years now and it's the dogs;)